Status
Not open for further replies.
"I wAnT aNsWeR yOuR bAd tAkEs bEcAuSe yOu iNsUlTeD mY gOd".

Oda angels in a nutshell:gokulaugh:
it’s quite funny that you measure quality with popularity. cause i can still understand why naruto is appreciated worldwide, apart from the last arc it’s well written. but man you talking about bleach or dragonball: they got popular cause of the fights in the anime.
i still don’t understand the purpose of your reasoning: you don’t like one piece —> you are on a one piece forum talking bad about one piece —> you claim that it’s not really popular worldwide.
so? what’s the conclusion?

maybe you’re troll. in that case you got me
Post automatically merged:

Ask her to PM me.

Thanks in Advance.
ok bro

I will shit on whatever I want.

You are not looking smarter if you tell me that I shit on manga and should not read it.

I will read it and I will shit on it if it's trash.

Oda Angels in the mud.
Your opinion doesn’t make fact. That’s what you’ve got to realize. Your feelings on anything mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. Wrestle with your impending mortality and realize you’ll never be remembered 100 years from now and people will still be reading one piece

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Your opinion doesn’t make fact. That’s what you’ve got to realize. Your feelings on anything mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. Wrestle with your impending mortality and realize you’ll never be remembered 100 years from now and people will still be reading one piece
You can't handle the fact that someone is trashing your favorite piece of fiction and you think if you use everyone's favorite argument "Uh oh don't read it then" you will look smarter.

You are not, Another Oda angel with no arguments but "Oda oda sold so much copies" LMAO.

it’s quite funny that you measure quality with popularity. cause i can still understand why naruto is appreciated worldwide, apart from the last arc it’s well written. but man you talking about bleach or dragonball: they got popular cause of the fights in the anime.
i still don’t understand the purpose of your reasoning: you don’t like one piece —> you are on a one piece forum talking bad about one piece —> you claim that it’s not really popular worldwide.
so? what’s the conclusion?

maybe you’re troll. in that case you got me
I already explained it to you. Copies sold don't matter.

No one who reads comics will know about One Piece unless they dive into manga or look at the charts and read there is some One Piece thing with XYZ copies sold.

You can't handle the fact that someone is trashing your favorite piece of fiction and you think if you use everyone's favorite argument "Uh oh don't read it then" you will look smarter.
The longer our interactions go I’m more secure in how both our respective intelligence's are showing 😂😂

if you honesty believe naruto is better than OP then asking you for manga recommendations is like asking Hellen Keller her favorite paintings

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The longer our interactions go I’m more secure in how both our respective intelligence's are showing 😂😂

if you honesty believe naruto is better than OP then asking you for manga recommendations is like asking Hellen Keller her favorite paintings
Oh no. Here I thought you'd explain to me why One Piece is such a good manga and why it has millions of fans around the world.

What a shame.

Another Oda Angel with no arguments trying to show intelligence domination:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.