Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't handle the fact that someone is trashing your favorite piece of fiction and you think if you use everyone's favorite argument "Uh oh don't read it then" you will look smarter.

You are not, Another Oda angel with no arguments but "Oda oda sold so much copies" LMAO.

I already explained it to you. Copies sold don't matter.

No one who reads comics will know about One Piece unless they dive into manga or look at the charts and read there is some One Piece thing with XYZ copies sold.
man whatโ€™s the fucking point? popularity means shit in terms of quality? look at chainsaw man? nobody still knows it worldwide and itโ€™s still very good.
you are just a troll and you shit for the sake of shitting. you are not interesting iโ€™m sorry

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
man whatโ€™s the fucking point? popularity means shit in terms of quality? look at chainsaw man? nobody still knows it worldwide and itโ€™s still very good.
you are just a troll and you shit for the sake of shitting. you are not interesting iโ€™m sorry
I'm not interesting yet you are replying each time with tears in your eyes because Oda is in danger.

How ironic.

D

Deleted member 83

>anybody shits on Naruto

Naruto fans; haha yeah thatโ€™s true but I still like the story

>anybody shits on One Piece

One Piece fans: OMG YOU DONT GET IT ITS PEAK FICTION, WHEN YOU DIE NO ONE WILL REMEMBER YOU BUT THEY WILL BE READING ONE PIECE BAKA!

like relax
Dragonball fans actively shits on Goku(not all of them of course) for being a dumbass and terrible father
While Luffy is our undisputed savior

Seth

โ€Ž
Dragonball fans actively shits on Goku(not all of them of course) for being a dumbass and terrible father
While Luffy is our undisputed savior
C'mon man. Luffy doesn't want his friends to starve and everyone to be free. How could possibly he not be more popular than some dumbass in dress and Ninja boy:milaugh:

>anybody shits on Naruto

One Piece fans: OMG YOU DONT GET IT ITS PEAK FICTION, WHEN YOU DIE NO ONE WILL REMEMBER YOU BUT THEY WILL BE READING ONE PIECE BAKA!

like relax
itโ€™s not that the problem. if you give me a proper explanation itโ€™s fine, but shitting without logic makes no sense. donโ€™t you think?
thatโ€™s why i said that if heโ€™s a troll, he got me, cause heโ€™s really good at it

Seth

โ€Ž
>anybody shits on Naruto

like relax
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Defo like it lmao.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Oda himself thinks most of one piece is filler and not important.
The only reason wano is 4 years long is because editors want it to be longer.

Oda has been repeating so many plot points and same story each arc. His fanbase get agitated just because of little criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.