Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
well ur Birmingham has the highest population in Alabama - but it aint the capital, same for over here in England but it doesnt have the highest population here thank fuck :suresure:
It’s the most populated city in the state for a variety of reasons - the vibrant downtown scene, the affordable living, the proximity to Atlanta AND the distance from the rest of toothless redneck country in south Alabama…I could go on, but I won’t, don’t wanna sell it too hard and see all you weebs descend on my personal Jerusalem :neesama:

It’s the most populated city in the state for a variety of reasons - the vibrant downtown scene, the affordable living, the proximity to Atlanta AND the distance from the rest of toothless redneck country in south Alabama…I could go on, but I won’t, don’t wanna sell it too hard and see all you weebs descend on my personal Jerusalem :neesama:
The east Coast must be wiped out

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
As I said before, as much as I enjoy Yamato and have been convinced she belongs on the crew, I’ll concede and say that her character is a complete and utter waste if she isn’t leaving with Luffy, all that potential is gonna go unrealized (everyone here should be able to relate) and she will remain a mess of random personality tics. Was really hoping her arc would eventually make sense, but I should have known better considering the source material…

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
As I said before, as much as I enjoy Yamato and have been convinced she belongs on the crew, I’ll concede and say that her character is a complete and utter waste if she isn’t leaving with Luffy, all that potential is gonna go unrealized (everyone here should be able to relate) and she will remain a mess of random personality tics. Was really hoping her arc would eventually make sense, but I should have known better considering the source material…
She has no character to her, remember how we talked about this, so many opportunities to give her personal character writing, Oda went for uga buga I'm Oden.

If Oda adds, her, She just gets added, she has no character quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.