Sign-up WorstGen Memes Mafia 1: Boys Vs Girls [Deck-building; Semi-Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
might end up splitting this into a simple team 1 and team 2 if the girls numbers r really low rip

or i guess play with 10 players from each side and enable double roles per player / reincarnation mechanic

Rej

Year of the black beard!
might end up splitting this into a simple team 1 and team 2 if the girls numbers r really low rip

or i guess play with 10 players from each side and enable double roles per player / reincarnation mechanic
Bring some nibbas from NF over. I saw alot of girls there.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
lets just say gilga was using 2% of his full power so doesnt count lol
Looks like it was from the Fate route. In there, Gilgamesh was using Enuma Elish with Ea to bombard Saber, but her sheath Avalon just hard blocked everything, until she closed the gap and struck him down. Out of all his losses, it was probably the sttaight up fairest because he was actually at a disadvantage. Saber + Avalon = OP.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I didn't read the rules too long for me

But how is this supposed to run?
you gotta read the OP at some point lol. atleast familarize urself with the roles and mechanics

so basically once i have atleast 16 girls and 16 guys. ill start 2 big role PMs. one with all guys one all girls

in that PM you get to ask questions about the roles and discuss strategy among yourselves and decide how to play each role and how to approach the enemy team yada yada. this is your best time to communicate togethwr with ur entire gender without the enemy gender seeing it

each of u will then pick a role they want to play as. each gender is supposed to have a certain flexible range of townies mafia and indies numbers

when the game starts u will try to use ur roles and coordinate with ur gender to yeet the enemy team players and achieve ur win conditions. the enemy team will also be trying to do the same. you may not secretly communicate with your whole gender anymore unless u have roles that allow u to do so. there will be a girls lynch and a guy lynch every day unless lynch manipulations happen or a team does not properly vote out a player from the enemy gender (either tied votes or no votes)

this is the gist of it lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
ill give this few days/weeks then we can decide to do one or more of these

1. make it team vs team not boys vs girls
2. allow players to play 2 roles at the same time. a primary role and secondary role. targeted abilities will have to specify if they are targeting the primary or secondary role. basically each player has 2 lives
3. allow reincarnation mechanic where dead players will pick a role and reincarnate back as that role. one extra life per player pretty much.

you gotta read the OP at some point lol. atleast familarize urself with the roles and mechanics

so basically once i have atleast 16 girls and 16 guys. ill start 2 big role PMs. one with all guys one all girls

in that PM you get to ask questions about the roles and discuss strategy among yourselves and decide how to play each role and how to approach the enemy team yada yada. this is your best time to communicate togethwr with ur entire gender without the enemy gender seeing it

each of u will then pick a role they want to play as. each gender is supposed to have a certain flexible range of townies mafia and indies numbers

when the game starts u will try to use ur roles and coordinate with ur gender to yeet the enemy team players and achieve ur win conditions. the enemy team will also be trying to do the same. you may not secretly communicate with your whole gender anymore unless u have roles that allow u to do so. there will be a girls lynch and a guy lynch every day unless lynch manipulations happen or a team does not properly vote out a player from the enemy gender (either tied votes or no votes)

this is the gist of it lol
Seems very complicated 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.