Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

So Sanji was indeed unable to beat Page1, the manga shows that he still kicking and the anime shows that Sanji just left with Page1 still unscratched, there can be no doubt that these Tobi Roppo are formidable.

I guess we gotta see the full body of Page1 to see if he has any scars/injuries. But for now, it seems that Sanji was used as a hype tool for Tobi Roppo.

Hmm...So we ended up having all 6 of the Flying six at the banquet on Onigashima. So then hypothetically speaking if P1 wasn’t put out of service by Sanji or Drake where has he been this whole time?

Doesn’t really make sense that only Hawkins & Drake continued hunting O-Soba mask down after the Sanji /P1 fight, so did Sanji beat P1 so bad he had to pull out of the O-Soba mask mission? Or did Sanji really take out P1 and then he got replaced by someone else?

I know folks are gonna want to be handing Ls to Sanji lolz but all this does make it more likely that Sanji did beat P1 but eliminates the notion that Drake killed him.
I'll say that P1 pulling back or getting hurt but healing quickly is the most likely option out of those 3

Just to really put a nail on this coffin:

6 Pairs of Legs boys and girls. Page One is one of the 2 people behind Drake on the right.

Edit: I'd hate to be that guy but....Sanji did NOT accomplish what he said he was going to do, regardless if he won or not lol.
So...one member is a female
There is one member with sandals like Jinbe... which is a type of shoe that is worn a LOT by Samurai... so maybe he's a swordsman
There is Drake
And we know Pageone is one of them
The one on the front looks like he's wearing nice shoes like Mafia bosses.. so he maybe wearing a suit
and there is one ambigeous I would assume

Just to really put a nail on this coffin:

6 Pairs of Legs boys and girls. Page One is one of the 2 people behind Drake on the right.

Edit: I'd hate to be that guy but....Sanji did NOT accomplish what he said he was going to do, regardless if he won or not lol.
Drake is going to be the ace for the victory of the alliance. It will be cool to watch what strategy he has planned out.

Hmm...So we ended up having all 6 of the Flying six at the banquet on Onigashima. So then hypothetically speaking if P1 wasn’t put out of service by Sanji or Drake where has he been this whole time?

Doesn’t really make sense that only Hawkins & Drake continued hunting O-Soba mask down after the Sanji /P1 fight, so did Sanji beat P1 so bad he had to pull out of the O-Soba mask mission? Or did Sanji really take out P1 and then he got replaced by someone else?

I know folks are gonna want to be handing Ls to Sanji lolz but all this does make it more likely that Sanji did beat P1 but eliminates the notion that Drake killed him.
Watch the anime. Sanji actually ran way.

J

Jo_Ndule

an ancient zoan is up after dasys since the battle, people wanna downokay sanji who dominated lol
holdem was up after losing to luffy, judge was up the same day after losing to BM named attack
but an ancient zoan cant be up after sanji attacks?

also this chapter debunks " drake beat or killed p1"

nah, its been weeks since his fight with sanji he must have recovered already, heck even holdem and killer already has:feelscryingman:

Status
Not open for further replies.