Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a few like these
It's hard to have sympathy for them when you're their victim and they intentionally inflict harm on you.

But the whole situation is just sad.
The world thinks Germany has a good health system but really most of the health workers are being worked to death and they just let their frustration out on their patients.
Full fledged doctors don't have it any better in our country. There are some i even know that cry all the time how overworked they're while getting underpaid. If they're already getting treated like that i can't imagine how they treat nurses.

Chapter 1057: Farewells

Thanks to Malik from TalkOP
- in the cover story, Germa66 has defeated Oven, Katakuri has defeated Yonji, and they are in a stalemate
- Kidd leaves Wano
- Law and the Strawhats say goodbye. Luffy again confuses alliance and friendship. Law smirks and says that from now on they are rivals.
- Law leaves. Strawhats board the Sunny and set sail as well.
- Momo in dragon form brings Kin to the beach. There is a farewell scene.
- Luffy tells Momo to stop being a coward as he saved the country of Wano.
- There is the typical Franky’s gag, where he cries but says he’s not crying.
- After the good bye, Yamato appears behind Kin and Momo at the beach (they thought she left) and says that the first thing she wants to do before adventuring in the sea is to visit Ace’s grave.
- Cut to the Strawhats again. They reach Wano’s waterfalls and see huge clouds at the horizon.
- In the last pages there are the narrator boxes: the country will play a huge role in an future event.
- A final double page shows an overhead shot of (presumably) Pluton under Wano.
- The narrator says that, as for now, Wano Kuni has to celebrate its conquered freedom. Chapter ends with a close-up of Hiyori playing the shamishen.
- End of Act 3 // End of Wano
"Before i leave this island i gotta leave this island"

Wait we will get new bounties in 1057?
By the way, yes Oda fucked up
Zoro got many strength and fight related W's but 0 character development and his plot led to nowhere
I liked Wano arc but I didn't appreciate how Oda introduced 1000 plots which resulted in false hopes. It's as if he had several ideas in his head and it wasn't clear where he wanted to lead the arc until recently: Carrot as a nakama, Zoro slashing/killing Kaido, Kidd facing Kaido, Luffy facing Big Mom, etc.

I don't know about the bounties, I don't have the spoilers.

Whoever decided that medical education shouldn't be a part of publics schools and that everyone should rely on small groups of people to manage everyone's illnesses is a giant mutherfucking moron.

Living in a world where people have to rely on either corrupt medical industries or crazy scam artists sucks. There's a reason the Native Americans were more healthy than the stupid trash running my country into the ground: it's because they realized that health comes from interacting with nature in a sensible way, rather than trying to make money off of dying people.

Modern healthcare is such shit, no one ever has enough time to actually conduct medicine properly.
I'm not even going to start talking about the doctors.
Their skills are rendered useless if they don't apply them properly due to their arrogance and the general stress of that work field.
Hospitals are run like fucking companies.

They try to make you sign shit without giving you sufficient info about the procedure, even tho the law requires them to inform you! They hope that the patients don't know about their rights and try anything just to get the highest possible paycheck.
They don't give a SHIT about how people are doing after they leave hospital. They save you from dying, that's all. If they ruin your health in the process they absolutely don't care. More sick people = more pharma drug consumers = more money

Fuck these bitches

I liked Wano arc but I didn't appreciate how Oda introduced 1000 plots which resulted in false hopes. It's as if he had several ideas in his head and it wasn't clear where he wanted to lead the arc until recently: Carrot as a nakama, Zoro slashing/killing Kaido, Kidd facing Kaido, Luffy facing Big Mom, etc.

I don't know about the bounties, I don't have the spoilers.
Big facts
:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.