Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just because a character proclaims they'll do something, doesn't guarantee they'll go through with it. Lesson learned :kayneshrug:
Mean shanks has three red flags .

Blackbeard and greenbull promised to fight shanks and his crew in later time .

Meaning 99% fanbase choose Blackbeard. 0.5 % fanbase choose greenbull, 0.5 % chance shank die to space monster from another dimension.

Oda want to be unpredictable

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
At the very least, we’re finally getting out of Wano, so I can go back to being disappointed by all the other problems with this series and stop focusing on Yamato!! Y’all can hang it on me all you want, I definitely bought into the bullshit and trusted that Oda had a cohesive plan for her…but if she isn’t getting any more development than this, then holy shit, what was the point? She should have just helped out against her father because she wanted to, she didn’t need to spend half the arc talking about going out to sea :kayneshrug:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Yamato is officially a waste of everyone's time. :joker:
tbh alot of people always complain that arc princesses are useless and don't do anything, this time we had an arc princess that actually did shit like vivi and she ended up getting vivi'd lmfao, the writing was on the wall. We just couldn't see it.

:catcry:catded

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
At the very least, we’re finally getting out of Wano, so I can go back to being disappointed by all the other problems with this series and stop focusing on Yamato!! Y’all can hang it on me all you want, I definitely bought into the bullshit and trusted that Oda had a cohesive plan for her…but if she isn’t getting any more development than this, then holy shit, what was the point? She should have just helped out against her father because she wanted to, she didn’t need to spend half the arc talking about going out to sea :kayneshrug:
:jackcopium:
:willsmith:

Status
Not open for further replies.