Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, does Oda care that much for Monster Trio? One way or another, Sanji staying number 3. :stealthblack:

Shame for Yamato fans, I guess, makes it better that it was Yamato's decision after reevaluating Oden's life. :sweat:Maybe Yamato can tag along for the final war or right before facing the Blackbeard Pirates (facing the 10th Titanic Captain perhaps, newbie v newbie). Regardless I expect Sanji to have surpassed her by then. Maybe Yamto will have chilled out with the Oden stuff after travelling Wano like him (though probably not since that's literally following in his footsteps in an attempt to live like him).

Won't Wano be defenseless when Momo opens it's borders whenever the time is right? Not sure tagging along with Luffy is the right move after but whatever happens, I guess. Perhaps it's moreso the gesture of inviting them rather than expecting them to be able to sail with him. I expect them to remain allies till the end though and help out in the future.

Is Carrot gone? I guess no one's happy aside from those who wanted neither. Please, Oda, stowaway plotline! :catcry:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I feel bad for you @Jew D. Boy

I don’t give a shit about yamato

but I was rooting for you

This is just my way of saying

The incoming Yamato Hate Toxicity smoke from me isn’t directed to you :getnappaed::kidsmile::kidsmile:
Yeah, it sucks that she’s not joining, mostly because it means her character is fundamentally without purpose…I don’t care if y’all dunk on me, I was one of the main supporters of the cause so I’ll accept my L with grace :hapnoel:

Naruto broke its own theme of hardwork vs talent by making naruto be a literal ressurrected god with unlimited 9 tails chakra for him to use.
Wano as bad as it is kept its theme of freedom at least.
Isn’t Luffy also a ressurrected “God“ now with unlimited stamina? He has literally every ability in the verse lol

And what do you mean with kept it’s freedom?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Isn’t Luffy also a ressurrected “God“ now with unlimited stamina? He has literally every ability in the verse lol

And what do you mean with kept it’s freedom?
Luffy can be an actual god if oda wants its not like he estabilished luffy would rely only on hard work

Dang, does Oda care that much for Monster Trio? One way or another, Sanji staying number 3. :stealthblack:

Shame for Yamato fans, I guess, makes it better that it was Yamato's decision after reevaluating Oden's life. :sweat:Maybe Yamato can tag along for the final war or right before facing the Blackbeard Pirates (facing the 10th Titanic Captain perhaps, newbie v newbie). Regardless I expect Sanji to have surpassed her by then. Maybe Yamto will have chilled out with the Oden stuff after travelling Wano like him (though probably not since that's literally following in his footsteps in an attempt to live like him).

Won't Wano be defenseless when Momo opens it's borders whenever the time is right? Not sure tagging along with Luffy is the right move after but whatever happens, I guess. Perhaps it's moreso the gesture of inviting them rather than expecting them to be able to sail with him. I expect them to remain allies till the end though and help out in the future.

Is Carrot gone? I guess no one's happy aside from those who wanted neither. Please, Oda, stowaway plotline! :catcry:
Why are so weak? Even it Oden-wannabe would have joined. Nothing would have changed.
I am just happy because other things like Vivi and... Well not now

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

I can't with this guy...
he's too pure.
:perocry:

Status
Not open for further replies.