Status
Not open for further replies.
but the things he says about problem men deal with in a society that's active actively weakening and feminizing men.. taming men to basically be mentally and physically puppies through societal pressures and ludicrous norms..

his words then cut deep..
Facts. He has some unironically good takes if you dig deeper. Sadly he became known for the wrong reasons.

Facts. He has some unironically good takes if you dig deeper. Sadly he became known for the wrong reasons.

He does even in this video becuz honestly he has experienced the fruits if his hardwork and effort.. the problem with many men is just that they are lethargic twats with awful routine that either involves jerking off or just spending most of their time idly in their comfort zone whatever it is and develop this resistance to any sort of effort and somehow expect drastic and meaningful changes.

Thats it and honestly Tate addresses such issues well.

Initial ones yes but very vague? Now all these ppl shit talking you would think luffy spat on them and said no to join the crew also there needs to be context makes no sense a character was sure of something a chapter ago and suddenly its another thing? Waiting for more details

Naruto update chapter 406
A lot of big things happened from 350 to 406 so I wanted to kinda sit on it for a bit like @TheAncientCenturion

I already talked about some certain things like Sasuke killing Orochimaru in the last update + Sasuke forming his own cell which made him one of my favs. (which is still wild btw, especially what happens next)

Kabuto is no longer a rat anymore but a big snake, definitely wasn't expecting him to absorb some Orochimaru as well. This guy has Vanilla Ice (jojo) levels of obsession with his master. I'm glad that I was right that he was a pain in the ass and will continue to be a pain in the ass as the story goes on. It was so funny since I was expecting him to redeem himself but he literally doubled down on being a snake lmao.

Sasuke vs Deidara was pretty fun. Real glad to see Deidara bite the bullet. though the drawing of his last suicide bomb was really dope. They're really hammering in the pokemon rules with how Lightning beats Earth with making Deidara's bombs duds. Great fight overall.

And Manda mega jobbed again. Dude literally died. If he's not forever dead he better do somethin big cool later
Add in what happened to Orochimaru later and it seems that snakes are jobbers in general.
:whitepress:

Also that reveal that Tobi was the real leader of this little group was also something. Goofball Tobi being a menacing fella is something I really wanted to see.

Also he has a pretty scary power that seems to make him untouchable. Gotta say that these fellas are so damn hard to beat.

Itatchi's conversation with Naruto was really interesting, especially how he gave Naruto some power. Maybe a temporary sharingen? That'd be pretty cool.

Now for Jiraya's mission in the rain country...
Jiraya...
:josad:

Not gonna lie I actually cried at his death and it's been a good while since I did that especially in a manga.
I'm forever always a sucker for final bursts of determination for the sake of the ones you loved.
His toad form was awesome
His toad Jutsu was awesome
He summoned another big frog which was awesome even if Big frog didn't do too much.
If only he left instead, but they needed that info about Pain. Whatever it is.

Pain is a prick and so are his op friends

I think the message will be some useful info about what Pain really is. I'm guessing there is one fella that's actually controlling the rest. Like some kind of op puppet jutsu.

Poor Naruto, my heart hurts for him...

Sasuke vs Itachi
Boy did I not expect this fight to end with Itachi actually dying.
Kisame is not a jobber anymore since he's one of the few members of this group to not kick the fuckin bucket yet.

BIG SKELETON WARRIOR!
:lunazing:

Fight was amazing from the exchange of genjutsu to how scary itachi was with the eye thing to the reveal of susanno and Orochimaru as well as black flames.

Susanno is fucking cool and I hope it's not the last we see of it. Especially what it did to Ol' Orochimaru
It was so fucking hilarious when that guy showed up all resurrected out of no where just to instantly job and get killed again. Like god damn it's like he was never a dangerous villain to begin with since he's gotten his ass kicked 3 times now.

Also it was really interesting how an Ace was pulled here
Basically post-mortem information that makes the character that died that much more interesting.

Fucking wild that Itachi was basically the good guy the entire time. Playing 9d Chinese checkers in order to help his village and guarantee a good future for Ol' Sasuke. FUCK the Konoha Elders (except the 3rd) since they're complicit in the deaths of so many people when there are so many better ways to fix things.

Even if it is against his dear brother's wishes I do not blame Sasuke for going deeper down the path of darkness here. He is still redeemable IMO since he cut off 2 major influences from his life. But I honestly feel like it's going to be a very long road for Ol' Sasuke. At least he got cool anime eyes from it.

And damn even Ol' Madara isn't as bad as originally thought (unless he's lying) since he voluntarily got his bro's eyes instead of stealing them and apparently didn't even summon the nine-tails that lead to the Uchiha Clan's murder.

But yea a lot of very heavy stuff happened this time around
:josad:

@NikaInParis @Natalija @Light D Lamperouge
@DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Jaguark101 @Pringles @RayanOO @TheAncientCenturion
@Seven7 @Ghostly Reflections @DoctorIndigo @Rottkins @EtenBoby @solis @CoC: Color of Clowns @Wildfire Kaios @Danketsu
as soon as i saw Jiraya spoiler :pepecry:
The anime version of that :pepemotion:

Status
Not open for further replies.