Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
There were and still are plenty of other ways he could have made Yamato into a more complex person whether she joins or not, I don’t think he deserves any praise for choosing the one that’s most tonally inconsistent with what he had her say multiple times on panel :kayneshrug:
Don't blame you tbh Oda loves his fake hype
Glad I got off the aramaki train when i did

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
- Chapter 1,057: “Conclusion”.
-Momonosuke and Kinemon (along with Yamato) say goodbye to Luffy and his gang.
- Yamato will not go with Luffy and the rest, first he will travel through Wanokuni and later he will go out to sea.
-Luffy gives his flag to Momonosuke.
-Luffy tells Momonosuke, Kinemon and Yamato that he will come looking for them at the time they want to sail to the sea.
- Luffy, Law, Kid and their gangs leave Wanokuni.
- At the end of the chapter Momonosuke wonders where they should place the flag.
- Finish Act 3 and the Wanokuni arc.

This shit is so filler, it puts most fillers to shame.

Seriously that's it?

- Chapter 1,057: “Conclusion”.
-Momonosuke and Kinemon (along with Yamato) say goodbye to Luffy and his gang.
- Yamato will not go with Luffy and the rest, first he will travel through Wanokuni and later he will go out to sea.
-Luffy gives his flag to Momonosuke.
-Luffy tells Momonosuke, Kinemon and Yamato that he will come looking for them at the time they want to sail to the sea.
- Luffy, Law, Kid and their gangs leave Wanokuni.
- At the end of the chapter Momonosuke wonders where they should place the flag.
- Finish Act 3 and the Wanokuni arc.

This shit is so filler, it puts most fillers to shame.

Seriously that's it?
Kinemon and Momo have been with the crew since Punk Hazard and Yamato was a very prominent character in Act 3. Course the last chapter of Wano is gonna focus on them. The arc's basically been their story

We'll find out Cross Guild's members from Vivre cards...
:zosleepy::noo:
Always has been. :myman:

He doing not well? YES
He killed his own manga? I doubt

Sh vs Bb is oda's last chance to get his redemption even without Yamato. But if ever Oda fulfill his promise to end this in 3 years that's for sure will kill his manga even worse than GoT.
SHP vs BBP cannot save this manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.