Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I just want one piece to finish as soon as possible so I could say good riddance
this is exactly the problem most of stories face, endings are childish and very bad, when its near end, even though the story gets so bad, we keep reading since we had wasted so much time on it in advance
Reminds me of Zeno Sama for Dragon Ball Super. Very childish but apparently end game material, although never say never.

Zoro still has Rayleigh parallels zoro surpassing ray still puts him at a top lvl can’t say the say for femboy cook or kizaru his eos fight 😴
Rayleigh doesn't have any feat, he just stopped Kizaru once which Marco did many times
Gabban and Rayleigh were about to 2v1 Oden
the Oden who was a clown show on itself
there is no guarantee YC1 Rayleigh wasn't just like Marco of WB or at most Benn of RHP....which are much lower than Yonko themselves as portrayed

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Your not even reading this manga ffs
And despite so I still wreck many folks in the Battledome.

Those amateurs don't understand what protagonist plot shield is and still downplay Mihawk for his suboptimal MF showings ignoring his vivre card suggesting that he is looking for a better swordmaster than Shanks, other than obviously ignoring what kinds of obstacles Zoro will eventually face off before becoming WSS and the black blade hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.