Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

Still waiting to get nuked...

So the shitty thing about this Yamato twist is that she gave the worst excuse possible for not traveling with Luffy.

We'd been arguing for so long that Yamato's dream was not to emulate Oden in every way, but to actually be free and sail the seas. She literally decided not to do that in order to specifically emulate Oden. You can't make this shit up.

If Oda had no intention of dropping this Oden act, then it's clearly better for his story if Yamato got sidelined right now. Can you imagine her being in the crew and every chapter Oden this Oden that? It would be intolerable.

Anyway sorry for popping my head back up. There's a reason I asked to be deleted, because otherwise I can't help myself.

Listen, I still want her to fully join in the future, I just don’t know when the right time is if not now, after 70 chapters of literally saying “I am going out to sea with Luffy” over and over :laughmoji:
Thats why even if she joins 10 chapters from now I will still see Oda is a hack, all he does now is tease the reader but then shitting over them when it comes to the pay off, all of Wano has been like that, the only good pay off that I can think off was Momo's speech, thats it
Post automatically merged:

We'd been arguing for so long that Yamato's dream was not to emulate Oden in every way, but to actually be free and sail the seas. She literally decided not to do that in order to specifically emulate Oden.
It fucking hurts dude, and makes her not being a swordswoman even more stupid

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Still waiting to get nuked...

So the shitty thing about this Yamato twist is that she gave the worst excuse possible for not traveling with Luffy.

We'd been arguing for so long that Yamato's dream was not to emulate Oden in every way, but to actually be free and sail the seas. She literally decided not to do that in order to specifically emulate Oden. You can't make this shit up.

If Oda had no intention of dropping this Oden act, then it's clearly better for his story if Yamato got sidelined right now. Can you imagine her being in the crew and every chapter Oden this Oden that? It would be intolerable.

Anyway sorry for popping my head back up. There's a reason I asked to be deleted, because otherwise I can't help myself.
Oda apparently finds "I'm Oden" funny. I mean he views it as a gag ( unironically like most of his retarded unfunny jokes ). So if she joins later on it will be a recurring theme of hers.

Oda really lost it lately. I'm disappointed with the ending. Too bad he won't know that fans are unhappy with how Wano ended.

-Zoro didn't visit Ryuma's grave.
- Nidai Kitetsu!
- Hawkins and Drake
- Did Apoo and his homie vanish?
- What happened to Big Mom's pirates?
- Where is Marco? Did anybody see him? LOL
- What happened to the Beast pirates? There were no Marines to capture them. So how did they manage to escape Wano?
- And many other plot holes

Oda really fuck*d up Wano's ending. I hope someone tells him that.
Wtf Nidai kitetsu true.

R

rubblerust

Oda is trying too hard to be "unpredictable". He somehow thinks that's a good thing. He's been quoted as saying if fans ever figure out what the One Piece is, he'll change it.

I've read that the best kind of mystery story is one where you guess the answer one page before it's revealed.

It's a personal hobby of mine to read long series and try to figure out the end plot and the main mysteries. I do it with Jim Butcher's Dresden Files and Brandon Sanderson's Cosmere series. I thought One Piece would be the same.

But it's clearly not. Oda is intent on making you guess something and then changing it at the last moment. There's no satisfaction in following a story like that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda really lost it lately. I'm disappointed with the ending. Too bad he won't know that fans are unhappy with how Wano ended.

-Zoro didn't visit Ryuma's grave.
- Nidai Kitetsu!
- Hawkins and Drake
- Did Apoo and his homie vanish?
- What happened to Big Mom's pirates?
- Where is Marco? Did anybody see him? LOL
- What happened to the Beast pirates? There were no Marines to capture them. So how did they manage to escape Wano?
- And many other plot holes

Oda really fuck*d up Wano's ending. I hope someone tells him that.
You are wrong for thinking Oda cares about anything he writes. He even went ape shit with his MC whom he loves the most.

Next time you see Oda introducing some idea, don't wish for Oda to expand on that later on especially if it's not about Luffy.

B

Ballel

But they aren’t “Lurking Legends”, we already knew about them lol
But Rocks is the lurking legend

We knew about BM and Kaido separately but when they join forces they turn into something we never saw before: the Rocks pirates reborn

This is teh lurking legend and I am sure Oda used this ominous term to hype the audience up

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.