Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
So I/everyone else can get a read on you lol. And also you’d have the chance of getting people to see what you see if you can actually support your cases/positions.
every1 else have a town read on him tho, except flowa
even if hes scum i want him to stay for now. guy is driving mad activity day 1. thats what we need

If I’m convincing then you’re conceding what I’m saying makes sense lol.

I’m not going to sit here and tunnel you in a giant back and forth the entire phase. I’ve made that mistake before. Right now I think you’re scum. And everyone else can judge our interaction for themselves. You won’t address anything I have to say about you properly and all you do is deflect.

You claiming watcher as soon as someone else besides me started to suspect you doesn’t clear you either lol. (Doesn’t help I just got giga fucked by my watcher mason scum partner a game ago but that not really relevant here lol). I don’t think you needed to reveal that if you’re town.

Vote Odd
what r u doing?

Emil

Certified Memelord
It‘s my passive. Please continue visiting me.
My role is weird, too.
is it a town role tho?

:laughmoji:

Any form of basic sense can tell you that 100% of scum isn't the elite 4 and champ. Some of them could be, all is just dumb to suggest.

Vote Odd

I'm down for it tbh, he's just throwing out random bullshit and then not actually elaborating, no actual thought put into the game.
dem thats just lazy at best doddsy. how much of the game have u read?

r u putting thoughts in the game? is anyone really putting thoughts in the game

u can accuse odd of all u want, but is anyone actually doing anything meaningful?

Emil

Certified Memelord
The games from before where I was struggling on catching up were pretty active and town still lost. It's the way how scum convinces town to fool town that makes town lose.
i dont think so. ive been rocking the top activity most my recent scum games and all of them were a mafia victory in wg

clearly town activity be lacking, and to make it worst games here have lots of scum so town gets rekt unless scum kill each other like in peaky blinders

town has been losing games after games this year lol

Interesting reading so far

Worst claim he is gonna hunt and obliterate scums yet all he did was reply to odd questioning

He never made any efforts regarding the other players or shared his thoughts

Looks very passive for all the stuff he was claiming to be

It won't be far fetched for a champion to be scum

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

rookie usage then
correct usage is to use it right as day end, so u dont have time to ask for a heal

could be dnineboby
i have no idea how experienced they r
Someone said how sometimes they can't lie?
Is his ability to not lie
That's why he is not replying to me

Status
Not open for further replies.