Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't in nakama thread for more than six months already, probably. It basically turned into echo chamber because of yamato cultists echoing off each other. Impossible to have a conversation there. How were they feeling after 1056 tho? Still screamed "confirmed"
That was the case with the entire community though. No opinions besides Yamato being confirmed were allowed:pepestop:

Goda is the most consistent manga writer i have ever seen

How do you do it
:steef:
When you focus too much about foreigners complaints than your own manga lol!
Post automatically merged:

So you moved the goalpost from "they are already forgotten" to "they have zero impact"
Sounds like you just can't accept that you're wrong.
Looks like to me you can't accept the reality lol.

One of them is Shueisha spy, one of them happily states he'd marry Carrot if she was real, one of them watches Hentai at work, one of them told Oda during Dressrosa to not give Robin too much panel time cause she's a woman.

I can go on and on.

Don't get it wrong, we don't have 100% idea what is going on there but I can tell you. We can really tell that he is surrounded by bunch of goofy yes men who won't question him and sometimes even put him on a wrong path.
One of them thought Cavendish's horse deserved more screentime

Then why would he have her literally say she's going to join only to ice that idea in the chapter after? Unless Oda is trolling he's really letting his greed defect his writing
If Yamato indeed never joins, odds are Oda was only baiting the readers, who at the end of the day are customers. One Piece isn't independent art, it's a multimillionaire empire; whoever comes here expecting great writing is deluding themselves because it's a product first and foremost, and considering Yamato's popularity and the publicity coming from the debates around him I believe Oda did a good job in this regard (as puerile as it sounds).

Why the hell are you people pretending Toei of all things lacks money??????
The real world isn't as simple as this. I've seen companies way bigger than Toei (I mean Disney level) replacing voice actors because they'd ask for a higher payment; companies won't just waste so much more money than needed for just one star, no matter how rich they are, especially because a cheaper actress would have done the job anywyas and noone would complain. And also remember that this actress's availability may not be enough to join a weekly show (what if she signs for a tour as a singer, for example?).

non-Japanese dubbing shouldnt be a thing, just read the fucking subtitles or learn the language ffs :seriously:
I couldn't give less shits about your weeaboo elitism. I'm not learning a freaking language just for anime and if the dubbing cast is good I will go for it over subtitles since I prefer a clean picture over hearing the original voices, especially with a tongue I have little idea about —therefore I won't appreciate most of its acting.

There are 3 possibilities against BB

1. Vivi rejoins and got a power up
  2. One will get Bluenoed before
  3. San Juan Wolf will be gangbanged be the SHs in a team effort Oars style
Or the 4th possibility to give some false hope

Someone sneaked into the Sunny and joins instead

The blackbeard fight being a fight on an island would be awesome, like God valley it could sink afterwards, since bb's crew is entire made of fruit users they'll drown, while jimbei saves luffy and the other sh fruit users