Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying Yamato didn’t join because Oda wants people to continue debating her status of joint or not?

You think Oda is deciding MAIN CHARACTERS using like Twitter logic of engagement?
No, I'm saying Yamato wasn't intended to join but Oda made it look like it for business purposes. No need to continue debating anything (it will happen anyways), if what I'm saying is correct (it could be not, of course) then his job is already done as Yamato is very popular and is fueling both engagement from customers and merchandising sales.

Oda isn't deciding MAIN CHARACTERS, those are more or less settled (we still lack that "bolero" nakama) but Oda's bosses would be taking advantage of the readers wanting crewmates in order to profit.

ah yes, we shouldn't expect something which became famous because of how good it was to be still be good.
you know someone made a bad decision when this is the kind of defense they get
Indeed, you can't expect an old man with an idiotic method of working supported by one of the most poisonous cultures in the world to keep delivering a good product after it has become a business empire.

I'm not defending anybody, just commenting on the obvious reality that Oda is an employee of businessmen who want to make profit of the product they (not Oda) own. And if they can make profit out of the nakama expectation, then it will happen. And again, I may be pessimistic here and this wasn't what truly happened, or who knows, Yamato may join in the close future, but I just don't trust art turning into a monetary empire.

Last edited:
He posted fake spoilers before Lance posted what we have now, I'd be careful with him.
I never posted fake spoilers. Just ambiguous spoilers for you to discuss. And in japanese there are multiple ways to translate some phrases.
Thats different. Redon wanted to be the star and didnt want to post my spoilers on PirateKing so he posted himself the leaks, to not damage his own pride. Thats all.

Now that you have all that the chapter offers you to discuss about what are you gonna do the next week? Wait for the pics?
Wait for something more detailed to say, yay this chapter is filler, or , this chapter is trash...or What a great farewell, Godmato, What a shitty writer is Oda...

C'mon stop the game of defending someone who just got mad because someone last week posted the full summary before him, and doesnt allow anyone to post the spoilers his own way, because sounds ridiculous for him. When in reality they were meant to create discussion.

I never posted fake spoilers. Just ambiguous spoilers for you to discuss. And in japanese there are multiple ways to translate some phrases.
Thats different. Redon wanted to be the star and didnt want to post my spoilers on PirateKing so he posted himself the leaks, to not damage his own pride. Thats all.

Now that you have all that the chapter offers you to discuss about what are you gonna do the next week? Wait for the pics?
Wait for something more detailed to say, yay this chapter is filler, or , this chapter is trash...or What a great farewell, Godmato, What a shitty writer is Oda...

C'mon stop the game of defending someone who just got mad because someone last week posted the full summary before him, and doesnt allow anyone to post the spoilers his own way, because sounds ridiculous for him. When in reality they were meant to create discussion.
leaker provider drama 2.0
:finally::finally::finally:

Shedon/Ledon final boss
:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Carrot vs Yamato in real life :hohoho:

Personally, I liked your spoilers better. :madmonk:

No, I'm saying Yamato wasn't intended to join but Oda made it look like it for business purposes. No need to continue debating anything (it will happen anyways), if what I'm saying is correct (it could be not, of course) then his job is already done as Yamato is very popular and is fueling both engagement from customers and merchandising sales.

Oda isn't deciding MAIN CHARACTERS, Oda is taking advantage of the readers wanting crewmates in order to bait.

Indeed, you can't expect an old man with an idiotic method of working supported by one of the most poisonous cultures in the world to keep delivering a good product after it has become a business empire.

I'm not defending anybody, just commenting on the obvious reality that Oda is an employee of businessmen who want to make profit of the product they (not Oda) own. And if they can make profit out of the nakama expectation, then it will happen. And again, I may be pessimistic here and this wasn't what truly happened, or who knows, Yamato may join in the close future, but I just don't trust art turning into a monetary empire.
lying about your product for 2 years does not serve a financial purpose, if anything is false advertisement.
imagine saying for 2 years your new car is gonna fly. and then people buy the car and it is just a regular car. what are you going to do? not complain because "duh, they lie for money"

S

shnksq

Redon just wanna be the number one on society eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.