Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man the anime episode made me love that i have for one piece and i think i will like next one too. These two just shows what we missed from one piece since so many years.
No stupid cuts. Actual character focus. Well paced scenes that don't drag with reaction shots and grunting. Great voice acting, fun gags with the Red Haired Pirates. Luffy meeting Shanks. Luffy making friends and being a cute kid.

People can shit on it if they want to, that filler was peak One Piece. I just like watching Luffy vibe, I don't need him to beat someone up to enjoy the episode. Grown adults need to stop attacking people over power-scaling in a manga made for teenage boys, episodes like this are relaxing and sweet.

Any news on if these episodes with Uta will be canon?

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No stupid cuts. Actual character focus. Well paced scenes that don't drag with reaction shots and grunting. Great voice acting, fun gags with the Red Haired Pirates. Luffy meeting Shanks. Luffy making friends and being a cute kid.

People can shit on it if they want to, that filler was peak One Piece. I just like watching Luffy vibe, I don't need him to beat someone up to enjoy the episode. Grown adults need to stop attacking people over power-scaling in a manga made for teenage boys, episodes like this are relaxing and sweet.

Any news on if these episodes with Uta will be canon?
i agree that filler was peak one piece, and in my headcanon it’s canon. i mean, it doesn’t contradict with anything, and i like the idea of luffy not liking pirates before meeting shanks, but still wanting to be free.
It was pure gold, the only problem was tue animation but i’m not interested in that as long as there is a good story. And finally we have good pacing, the story was so fluid and full of contents.
they hinted that shanks knows the real nature of gomu gomu by the way, i think he really wanted to give it to ace

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Agreed :cheers:

i agree that filler was peak one piece, and in my headcanon it’s canon. i mean, it doesn’t contradict with anything, and i like the idea of luffy not liking pirates before meeting shanks, but still wanting to be free.
It was pure gold, the only problem was tue animation but i’m not interested in that as long as there is a good story. And finally we have good pacing, the story was so fluid and full of contents.
they hinted that shanks knows the real nature of gomu gomu by the way, i think he really wanted to give it to ace
I liked the animation, but there were some wonky shots of Uta. Overall, the art made up for it. And, YES, One Piece with good pacing is SOOOOOO fucking fun to watch.

I really like that angle, with Ace meant to inherit Roger's Will. That means that Luffy became Joy Boy purely through his own efforts, rather than fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.