Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
He's actually engaging people making assumptions even trying small pushes on someone and not asking too many questions like all the newbies do ( he did asked some yeah but i was expecting a more passive interaction like Dni for example .......)

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
He's playing to good...and he said it's his first game iirc ?
Yeah it's his first game. Idk about that though. In my first game I played pretty well myself.

Do you think he's playing too good for a newbie?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Also I have a FoS on Mango. Him saying he's scum and I remember something like "acting stupid as scum" before
I don't remember saying that tbh, but I can assure you my super cool pokemon, as intimidating as they are, are not that powerful in the grand scheme of things.

Just know that I am the owner of Dunsparce. Greatest of all time.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
He's actually engaging people making assumptions even trying small pushes on someone and not asking too many questions like all the newbies do ( he did asked some yeah but i was expecting a more passive interaction like Dni for example .......)
Yeah i don't recall seeing someone this engaged on his first game.....but it could be false alarm ofc...
It's a valid point I guess. I would say it depends on the person and the theme for how engaged a newbie is? I mean it could also have a team backing him up but I can't really say for certain. He's playing good no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.