Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is trying too hard to be "unpredictable". He somehow thinks that's a good thing. He's been quoted as saying if fans ever figure out what the One Piece is, he'll change it.

I've read that the best kind of mystery story is one where you guess the answer one page before it's revealed.

It's a personal hobby of mine to read long series and try to figure out the end plot and the main mysteries. I do it with Jim Butcher's Dresden Files and Brandon Sanderson's Cosmere series. I thought One Piece would be the same.

But it's clearly not. Oda is intent on making you guess something and then changing it at the last moment. There's no satisfaction in following a story like that.
G.R.R Martin also said similar stuff.I agree with what you said,it takes satisfaction from the readers.All that energy theory crafting for nothing.

First his padded record broken by Yc3 Luffy, then him not being name dropped in the newspaper, then him not being acknowledged as the leader of the BMP while Marco and King were the leaders of their respective crews and now he jobs to Vinsmokes + Ceaser.

Lata coins handed out for free these days.
:josad:

Same way he didn't see flampe coz he was focused on Luffy so much

Also fs doesn't stop anything unless you do something
Seeing alone isn't enough, you need to act.

Find better troll arguments

Btw just for record : Caesar didn't take away oxygen
It's almost like fs isn't this invincible power that gets wanked by Katakuri fans :hope:

Whatover hax does caesar have :suresure:?

His explosions that luffy easily dodged :suresure:?

First his padded record broken by Yc3 Luffy, then him not being name dropped in the newspaper, then him not being acknowledged as the leader of the BMP while Marco and King were the leaders of their respective crews and now he jobs to Vinsmokes + Ceaser.

:gokulaugh:

Not my fault your admirals chickens when yonko use CoC

Kata withstood a yonko coc blasted scream and didn't lose composure

Kata with helo vs people weaker than him = he looks good
Admirals vs people weaker than them = they get trashed

Same way he didn't see flampe coz he was focused on Luffy so much

Also fs doesn't stop anything unless you do something
Seeing alone isn't enough, you need to act.

Find better troll arguments

Btw just for record : Caesar didn't take away oxygen
This. Kata simply sees the future he isnt omniscient, he didnt understand why Pudding fell to her knees ans didnt understand Snakeman punches at first

:milaugh:
You know people have no hope

Still waiting for Germa beating kata or escaping by themselves

Accept your Ls and move on.
Them escaping at all is a W tho

You know people have no hope

Still waiting for Germa beating kata or escaping by themselves

Accept your Ls and move on.
Um germa escaping from katakuri is L by your standard on admirals vs revolutionary guys and sabo

Bu the difference is admirals are not allowed to use full power or destroy properties like nastu , Superman , etc.
But katakuri is using full power like flying mochi giant punch on germa

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
He went back to secure the path to Kaido. Put Sanji on his ass in a single move though
Queen >~ Katakuri is very possible now. Katakuri can't counter invisibility, he's helpless!!

I smell agenda. Which agenda are you working for? Aramaki? Zoro? Beast Pirates?

It's almost like fs isn't this invincible power that gets wanked by Katakuri fans :hope:

Whatover hax does caesar have :suresure:?

His explosions that luffy easily dodged :suresure:?

Did katakuri hurt your feelings this much?

How many have you been praying for kata to lose against Germa?

Cry to Oda for hyping fs not us
You just mad katakuri doesn't get clowned 1v1 or even team fights. Even when outside force interferes...he will still be okay after

Status
Not open for further replies.