Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who say they are suspicious of Flower's claim she said she can kill and most often it's rare for mafia to have a double kill. I think only way for her to be scum is if she's indie.

Ok, let's start with the actual towncore

@AverageNamiEnjoyer @Juliet @Sallucion I town read Nana so you're auto towncore

We get today off, just vote Flower and that's it
You always correctly town read me on my town games and it's like you have mastered the craft on correctly meta reading me lol.

For those who say they are suspicious of Flower's claim she said she can kill and most often it's rare for mafia to have a double kill. I think only way for her to be scum is if she's indie.

You always correctly town read me on my town games and it's like you have mastered the craft on correctly meta reading me lol.
I'm suspicious of her whole aura but enough about that, let's go collect some towncore

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
anymore thoughts meeyuri? do u scum read flowa?
pls give me ur scum and town
sorry! I wanted to reply to this but i was cooking and day ended :P

Dnine seemed like a safe bet to me because of how he dodged Flowa’s questions, but when someone (Blue i think?) suggested shooting him at night instead I just sheeped onto Sallu in case it was more productive. Either way I would have mislynched unfortunately.

Not sure how much I’m holding on to my statement about flowa, her reaction to Dnine’s vote seemed townish so that’s why I broke the tie in her favor

this is how it was yesterday:

Town-
Charlie
ANE
Broki
Odd

for scums biggest is Tpein, nothing else is really ticking me off but I don’t think all of them are in the E4 + champion

Status
Not open for further replies.