Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
So you ignored my vote which implied mech, but you paid enough attention to ascertain how much I'd read to dismiss my position. All without directly engaging me.

You are scum lol.
/reasons doesnt imply mech, u just want to some attention or some throwback to favs. i can give u some, but u see my hands r occupied atm. u can get in line

Emil

Certified Memelord
Acting dumb now after having earlier established that you did indeed read my post, will avail you naught.
So if he just straight up told you who he was masoned with N1 in front of everybody you would have been happy with that?
gotta say that was pretty dumb from flowa who hates when ppl out her as mason lol

shes going on and beyond with open scumming lmao

havent seen any discussion about the votes

why did you guys end up sallucion after he full role revealed? what was the counter wagon to him if there was one/where was the pressure if it wasnt on him? that's the way to go today imo

Emil

Certified Memelord
"throwback to favs"

I don't believe for a minute this crossed your mind. /reasons/ very much implies mech.
u dont have mech ratchy. i know it. u know it.

id be surprised if mafia bus drove me with anyone

altho could possibly have framed me since the fukers kept saying invest ekko at night for no reason

why did you guys end up sallucion after he full role revealed? what was the counter wagon to him if there was one/where was the pressure if it wasnt on him? that's the way to go today imo
I tried to lynch TPein over my Flower wagon, hindsight bad move maybe but whatever. They're both scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko ignore Ratchet, he's on a spite train and I don't like it but you are town

Take a gander at who voted ua though, pretty snappy I must say
ratchet doesnt cop me anyway. im thread player and readable from thread

if ratchet stooped so low as to cop me i'd take it as a compliment

is this based on something specific that you'd like to share with the class?

even if it's mech info, dont elaborate on that, i'd prefer if you just made up some reasons for us that aren't illogical
The way she just seemed happy she was put into a Town core. Also her tone sounds more like Town Juliet.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
JoJo - Scum, gave some weird votes and reasoning yesterday
Flowa - Town from vibes
Charlie - Contributive and info giving, Town
Blue - Blue, probably indie or indie playstyle
Peroroncino - Classic Pero, null to town on this one
Ratchet - Fresh player so nothing much to go on, Pure Null, sub
MonochromeYoru - Don't remember anything he said
Meeyori - Same with her
Xlaw - This guy as well, talk to or pressure them
Underworld Broker - E4 Queen, towny from contributions
Juliet - Pure null
Dr_Professor83 - E4 King, towny from contributions
Doddsy - Scum from vibes
Rej - Null, also sub
Pot Goblin - Dead
AverageNamiEnjoyer - Newbie with spunk, town
Sallu - Subbed in, I would go with Nat's rule of subs with the 3 subs
Ekkologix - You're always hard to read but I flipped a coin and it landed on town.
Worst - My murderer and champion king, but he had the best intentions for town and kept his long time promise, Town
MangoSenpai - Not much said/done
T-Pein™ - same here
Yo Tan Wa - as well as this one, talk to or pressure them
OddOddFruit - Feela like over-enthusiastic scum

Eh we had like 10 minutes left in the day before votes locked, that's p much when he decided to full claim lol, the other wagon was Dnineboby

Think tpein, flower and odd had some votes too

is this based on something specific that you'd like to share with the class?

even if it's mech info, dont elaborate on that, i'd prefer if you just made up some reasons for us that aren't illogical
i'll be really surprised if Juliet isn't town seeing how she came in with this failed action talk

mafia has no reason to clear things up

Status
Not open for further replies.