Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
I guess yamato will be the one to visit ryuuma's grave in a cover story or smthing :suresure:
(three weeks later)
Yamato: "Hyaaaaaaa!"
The Straw Hats approach Wano, and see Yamato cutting battleships apart with ease, while dual wielding swords.
"Oh! Hi guys! I visited Ryuma's Grave while you were gone, and studied ancient swordsplay! Now, I'm the strongest swordsman in the world! I just beat this guy named
'Myhawk, or something'!"
(Mihawk has lost an arm and is unconscious at Yamato's feet)
"Hey, Zoro, why don't you stay and guard Wano while I go to Laugh Tale! Luffy said he only wanted the World's Strongest Swordsman, right?!?"
(Zoro cries on the shores of Wano, as Yamato laughs with the crew while saying to Elbaf)

Wano: End

And in the end still absolutely nothing happened to the Admiral aside from Ryokugyu, that was embarrassing. The movie thing was hilariously overblown by leakers and if i have seen it correctly Kaido is confirmed dead this chapter, to Lava that is.
A Kaido that's completely defeated, killed to Lava. Lol, very telling.

You keep up your green bowl of copium.

It wasn't overblown at all. Shanks got Kizaru in one move to stop, and forced Fuji and Kizaru to back down. "Civilian casualties" my ass, Kizaru was ready to kill them.

The difference is I find the vinsmokes to be too much for Kata. I didn't go and claim that an admiral can solo the entire alliance, an admiral can solo Kaido ans Big Mom. Well deserved clowning.

Status
Not open for further replies.