Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster Samurai plot
Kaido is alive
Orochi is alive
Enma's hinerited will
Ryuma and Zoro left eye
Dragon slaying legend
Black blade
Shimotsuki
I will lead the samurai
the only reason i came to this island is to cut you to pieces

ACT3 DIDN'T END

THIS IS A FAKE ENDING
GALAXY PLOT TWIST COMING :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
Let it go already, it's dead. :doffycry:

>Gear 5 grants enough physical strength to be able to hurt Kaido simply by slamming him into the ground.
>B-but adv coc!!
Typical Zolotard, and then you later complain when characters without adv coc can match your fav with strength alone.
Luffy base could hurt mega nerfed kaido, that's not surprising.
G4>G5 any day.
It had to be a Luffytard who thinks Luffy>Admirals.

Let it go already, it's dead. :doffycry:
that's what Oda wants you to think , remember when Zoro dropped from the Rooftop and started fighting King , Oda made sure to remind us that the Ryuma plotline is alive.
This is the most straightforward arc of all times , also Oda said Kaido wouldn't be defeated by a strong punch and he also said he wants to draw Wano final scene , is the final scene just some fucking shot of ships leaving the island.
SUSPICIOUSLY ACT 3 DIDN'T END YET , HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT ?

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Monster Samurai plot
Kaido is alive
Orochi is alive
Enma's hinerited will
Ryuma and Zoro left eye
Dragon slaying legend
Black blade
Shimotsuki
I will lead the samurai
the only reason i came to this island is to cut you to pieces

ACT3 DIDN'T END

THIS IS A FAKE ENDING
GALAXY PLOT TWIST COMING :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
Yes, Vegapunk has perfected Kaido DF better than the one Momo has and given it to a fodder marine.

Zoro is going to cut it down. But Enma will break in the process.
:steef:

that's what Oda wants you to think , remember when Zoro dropped from the Rooftop and started fighting King , Oda made sure to remind us that the Ryuma plotline is alive.
This is the most straightforward arc of all times , also Oda said Kaido wouldn't be defeated by a strong punch and he also said he wants to draw Wano final scene , is the final scene just some fucking shot of ships leaving the island.
SUSPICIOUSLY ACT 3 DIDN'T END YET , HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT ?
There is a perfect explanation for everything: Oda is a master troll. :pepedoffy: You got trolled. :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.