Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to look busy instead of accepting you are just coasting?
found the scum boy.
i’m not actually scum though

i would like to participate in the game because i wanna play with you guys but i’ve gotten quite sick

i really dislike when slots are totally null and inactive so giving u guys something and trying to read the through the thread is my preference

i’m not actually scum though

i would like to participate in the game because i wanna play with you guys but i’ve gotten quite sick

i really dislike when slots are totally null and inactive so giving u guys something and trying to read the through the thread is my preference
When in doubt trust ekko.
We voting Peroroncino rn

The Petting Zoo opens up again!

Anyone is free to join it!

Quote this post if you do.
Just in case. I'm chillin with shady lady. In case she's neutral indie, you welcome. But pls don't kill me xd

Looks like just one Mafia to me. It just has a name.
Thing is, what's the point of hidding mafia's name? Why keep it secret if it's something like team rocket? Unless it's really red/purple teams and one simply didn't submit kill? Maybe one mafia has kills and 2nd has poisons. Or the name itself is a hint.

Why do you guys keep doubting the wu reveal. Juliet already clarified her ability only give 3 names after that doubting it makes no sense. Also it is also pretty easy to check the wu again many people have?? Reveal ability.
To be fair, was it pokemon or shady lady? Technically she could be scum herself revealing WU as she please.

Have you 2 done anything so far? Action-wise i mean

Ok let me explain
These are people I think are towns-

Odd
Ekko
Blue
Worst
Flowa
Yon
Mango
Pero
Meeyori

Other people aren't town , so doubting above members put you on a category of scums.
That's a lot of people. First of all, I have hard time seeing all of Odd, Ekko and Flowa being town, but that's just me. No idea which one wouldn't be though. Mango and Pero did nothing to deserve solid town read imo, unless you have TMI about them. Why isn't Pot there?

Mango thought I was scum , so he go against the popular believe at that time! Must ba a town.

For Pero I believe in him just like blue. No other justification
That makes little to no sense to me tbh.

Okay, this really raises some flags regarding Meeyori if none of you is lying here.

You're not rb immune, right?
Meyori send me one of her abilities and it looks nothing like mafia ability. She's last person I'd vote.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Just in case. I'm chillin with shady lady. In case she's neutral indie, you welcome. But pls don't kill me xd

Thing is, what's the point of hidding mafia's name? Why keep it secret if it's something like team rocket? Unless it's really red/purple teams and one simply didn't submit kill? Maybe one mafia has kills and 2nd has poisons. Or the name itself is a hint.

To be fair, was it pokemon or shady lady? Technically she could be scum herself revealing WU as she please.

Have you 2 done anything so far? Action-wise i mean

That's a lot of people. First of all, I have hard time seeing all of Odd, Ekko and Flowa being town, but that's just me. No idea which one wouldn't be though. Mango and Pero did nothing to deserve solid town read imo, unless you have TMI about them. Why isn't Pot there?

That makes little to no sense to me tbh.

Meyori send me one of her abilities and it looks nothing like mafia ability. She's last person I'd vote.
i hid

You said it, they probably have a theme like in the submission game. He was hiding the names of the Mafias as well back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.