Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think one piece's finale will be the best thing in the series
since oda had it planned from the beginning, this is not something he will fuck up
i have really big expectations for laugh tale
it probably is going to be like naruto, where the last chapter is the thing he didn't change, so it will be (i guess) a good chapter and everyone will cry, but the rest will be a mess

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Katakuri is the best antagonist we had post timeskip
He was fucking cool, even if I disagree with shills who say Luffy didn't win that fight
Lol!! No. He is pathetic as hell. Worst, he ended up being a Luffy dickrider. His only accomplishment as a villain is teaching Luffy FS and killing some Chefs.

Even his backstory is garbage.

So you are assuming that he defeated a commander even though it is said that he only wounded him:okay:

So Katakuri is 60/70% Yonko?
We found out last chapter that they took a Poneglyph scrubbing from them. So kid injured a commander and took a Poneglyph from them and you still don’t think he beat them?

Imagine if it was Marco or King who couldn't stop the germa, they would have been cursed to the hell!

Katakuri fans in the mud :suresure:
King was bashed on this forum for the Izo thing

The same Izo who fought with 2 CP0 agents at once

The same Izo who hurt Kaido

And in the same chapter Neko also made Kaido lose his weapon but the same people who attacked King pretended that never happened

Kidd is currently at least 50% of a yonko
You are delusional if you think he didn't absolutely nuke the commander that he took the RP from
Buddy if kidd defeated a yonkou commander, pretty sure oda would have mentioned it.
Big mom removed snack after urouge why she will keep cracker, Smoothie or katakuri ?

Kidd and killer they forced the commander to give them what they wanted.
Honestly I don't see how kidd can even damage katakuri king ben beckman marco in 1 vs 1 ...

Lol!! No. He is pathetic as hell. Worst, he ended up being a Luffy dickrider. His only accomplishment as a villain is teaching Luffy FS and killing some Chefs.

Even his backstory is garbage.
You are very confused if you think Katakuri was meant to be a villain
He's an antagonist, he fought Luffy because they crossed paths. But he's not a pure evil guy

Status
Not open for further replies.