Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
G5+ Bajrang gun even defeat Shanks
If you assume Shanks to stand there like a fucking turd and take it to head on without countering it.

I feel nothing while reading this series. I only power scale for fun, when it comes to actually look forward to something there is nothing. Wano is the worst One Piece arc to exist. It topped Dressrosa and WCI.

Post time skip is the worst manga reader experience especially if you did it normally.

Straw Hats are untouchable, Luffy is untouchable, Straw Hats will just complete missions and achieve their dreams with no struggle at this point.

+ Oda will waste most of the interesting characters for comic relief or bullshit ending.

B

Ballel

Sabo is cool.Did you skipped DR?Dude has more personality in Chapter 1055 as King in the whole Wano arc
The last from a land of archeologists. Forced to keep running away out of fear of betrayal.

Not only he looks like discount Geralt, but he has a discount Robin backstory AND a discount Zoro/Luffy relationship with Kaido.

What a fraud character.
Hate to admit it but true.
And that guy was Zoro's opponent :lawsigh:
Oda ruined everything about Zoro.
No villain/antagonist ever evoked a real sense a dispair in One Piece other than Enel. That's why he's for me the best villain in the series.

Crocodile and doflamingo comes close second though just for having such great charisma as villains.
Enel should come back and become the last strawhat to join to save the series. :absojustice:

Please not another shitty ass fanservice character onboard, please Frauda. :josad:

Enel will save the series from mediocrity, believe it. :finally:
Enel is awesome. If Odda skips his long foreshadowed return I'll fly to Japan :beckmoji:
Brother Duo vs IM

:cheers:
:steef: won't happen but looks awesome
Post automatically merged:

Sabo is cool.Did you skipped DR?Dude has more personality in Chapter 1055 as King in the whole Wano arc
The last from a land of archeologists. Forced to keep running away out of fear of betrayal.

Not only he looks like discount Geralt, but he has a discount Robin backstory AND a discount Zoro/Luffy relationship with Kaido.

What a fraud character.
Hate to admit it but true.
And that guy was Zoro's opponent :lawsigh:
Oda ruined everything about Zoro.
No villain/antagonist ever evoked a real sense a dispair in One Piece other than Enel. That's why he's for me the best villain in the series.

Crocodile and doflamingo comes close second though just for having such great charisma as villains.
Enel should come back and become the last strawhat to join to save the series. :absojustice:

Please not another shitty ass fanservice character onboard, please Frauda. :josad:

Enel will save the series from mediocrity, believe it. :finally:
Enel is awesome. If Odda skips his long foreshadowed return I'll fly to Japan :beckmoji:
Brother Duo vs IM

:cheers:
:steef: won't happen but looks awesome

If you assume Shanks to stand there like a fucking turd and take it to head on without countering it.

I feel nothing while reading this series. I only power scale for fun, when it comes to actually look forward to something there is nothing. Wano is the worst One Piece arc to exist. It topped Dressrosa and WCI.

Post time skip is the worst manga reader experience especially if you did it normally.

Straw Hats are untouchable, Luffy is untouchable, Straw Hats will just complete missions and achieve their dreams with no struggle at this point.

+ Oda will waste most of the interesting characters for comic relief or bullshit ending.
fair enough

One piece is not a serious manga more goofy you are more powerful you are.

19 years and defeat a yonko with *only one* serious attack is enough for me to understand Luffy is just have is own league
I must have imagined the tons of Kong guns, over kong guns, hydras, asuras, injection shots and everything

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Take away arms from Zoro and heโ€™s losing. SMH just a gimmick. (The fun fact is that arms here could mean three things)
Bullshit argument.

Katakuri is weak without FS. Zoro won't be weaker without his CoO.

Completely out of place comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.