Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How come it's been nearly 3 months since the war is over and we are still in wano :okay:
I could think of 100 different ways to speed up the pacing while not rushing the story, I don't know what the hell is doing Oda but this shit is going way too slowly, and he keeps crying about how he wants to end the story as fast as possible:snoopy:

How come it's been nearly 3 months since the war is over and we are still in wano :okay:
I could think of 100 different ways to speed up the pacing while not rushing the story, I don't know what the hell is doing Oda but this shit is going way too slowly, and he keeps crying about how he wants to end the story as fast as possible:snoopy:
with all the plotlines hes stacking up and not finishing, it will DEFINITELY NOT be 3 years until it ends, unless he doesnt stick with covering the sub-plots that he started which im guessing will be the case :josad::lusalty::whitepress:

We had a literal break?

in the film red a civilian random puts ko luffy with a bucket of water but people persist in making tier list

i will give you the best one piece tier list

1.oda
2. plot
3.luffy

if the plot wants it condoriano could defeat what you call a (top tier)

You don't understand Harashima.

Bajrang Gun will do uga buga damaji to XYZ is the new "Advanced Conqueror's KKG will finish Kaido".

I'm not half interested in it my man.

I went dead silent for a month once and regretted coming back ( although then I stated it's only a break".

I have strong will, I'm not like fatties in USA who say they won't eat McDonalds and they still do.
berserk is a good series if your looking for a new manga. Same as yu yu hakusho.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
lol hunterxhunter should be back soon. Seems like togsahi wants to release a few chapters at a time.
Waiting patiently. I can wait for wall of text from togashi for 10 years and it will be better than entire One Piece post time skip.

That's the quality.

Oda run away for 1 month break when he heard that Berserk and HxH are coming back from hiatuses so he can think of a way to milk One Piece more since the quality writing is cominb back to town.

Status
Not open for further replies.