Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How awesome, a Momo chapter. Like we haven't had enough of this littered throughout Wano. "I need a one month break to restructure the manga" then proceeds to write five straight chapters focusing on the Scabbards.

I'll be honest, I can barely see what's going on in the cover. Just seems like Caesar shooting a bunch of gas. It's underwhelming I suppose Kata didn't detect and respond but I doubt he's knocked out or anything. If the cover story ends with germa escaping, it's pretty underwhelming from Katakuri but it ain't the worst thing ever.

Law's response to Chopper actually made me chuckle. Harsh, the Straw Hats know Law warmed up to them but ultimately they're all Pirates and Law has to go his own way.

Caesar joining Germa and Germa then joining Cross Guild is very possible. Might explain why Judge hates the WG so much, too.

I can't wait to see all the crazy old characters that join Cross Guild, people thought 1056 was mid, but Buggy opening a Marine-hunting business is by far the most interesting thing Oda has shown me lately.
The Germa work as mercenarys too.It would tottally make sense for them to come join Buggy's cross guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.