Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pretty indifferent to Hiyori prior to this info but I actually kinda dislike her now. That declaration is actually hella messed up.

I had similar issues with where Neji's plotline in Naruto went (as well as some stuff with the Uchiha) but I didn't expect this kinda stuff in One Piece out of nowhere. Oda sat down, wrote Orochi's backstory where he's persecuted and chased after for his grandfather's crimes and then just has his demise involve perpetuating the notion his family was inherently awful? Nah. Ace and Robin's story and the conclusions to their character-arcs highlight both that simply existing and being you isn't a crime and that the actions of your forefathers aren't yours. I'll stick with those messages.

Oda really be giving us such crap as a Chapter while skipping so many important Plotpoints. I guess he really is into his 15 years old mode when he writes the Manga as he said. Cause this is simply waste of Paneltime with the amount of useless stuff we got instead of some proper more Kaido flashback Panels or Plotexplanations. But well Oda has been on a Mid Streak for a while now :milaugh:

I was pretty indifferent to Hiyori prior to this info but I actually kinda dislike her now. That declaration is actually hella messed up.

I had similar issues with where Neji's plotline in Naruto went (as well as some stuff with the Uchiha) but I didn't expect this kinda stuff in One Piece out of nowhere. Oda sat down, wrote Orochi's backstory where he's persecuted and chased after for his grandfather's crimes and then just has his demise involve perpetuating the notion his family was inherently awful? Nah. Ace and Robin's story and the conclusions to their character-arcs highlight both that simply existing and being you isn't a crime and that the actions of your forefathers aren't yours. I'll stick with those messages.
Orochi and Kanjuro are unironically better characters than Hiyori
They are both better villains than Kaido

Wtf Oda wasn't Oden even shocked at the cruelty.
Now Hiyori wishes them to burn
:risitavirus:
I'll give Oden some shit, but he actually cared about Wano. Even if he was a foolish lord, he loved his people.

Fuck Momo and Hiyori for promoting all the shit that made Wano suck in the first place. After their dad died trying to fight for freedom, you're going to promote genocide? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YA'LL DOING, FUCK MOMO AND HIYORI

Status
Not open for further replies.