Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law being an asshole as usual.

At this point of the story, the way he treated Chopper is that of a garbage person. It's thanks to the Straw Hats that he could avenge Corazón. It's thanks to the Straw Hats that he had the drive to attack Kaidou. Chopper just risked his life as a doctor to cure Queen's virus which was a significant factor against their chances in the war. Plus many other things they shared since Punk Hazard.

I've always hated this side of Law. Earlier I could understand it, but at this point he's well aware he can't defeat the Straw Hats and he obviously won't fight to death, ever, since they are all friends. You can be a rival, of course, but no need to be a dick.
He is a asshole but he is right Chopper should shut up :beckmoji:

Law being an asshole as usual.

At this point of the story, the way he treated Chopper is that of a garbage person. It's thanks to the Straw Hats that he could avenge Corazón. It's thanks to the Straw Hats that he had the drive to attack Kaidou. Chopper just risked his life as a doctor to cure Queen's virus which was a significant factor against their chances in the war. Plus many other things they shared since Punk Hazard.

I've always hated this side of Law. Earlier I could understand it, but at this point he's well aware he can't defeat the Straw Hats and he obviously won't fight to death, ever, since they are all friends. You can be a rival, of course, but no need to be a dick.
Dont worry bro Bajrang Gun will make him understand all this.

He is a asshole but he is right Chopper should shut up :beckmoji:
A way more wholesome and consistent scene would have been Law telling Chopper to shut up in public then creating a silent room for them and privately thanking him a lot for everything and treating him as "doctor Chopper" out of respect.

Again, without the Straw Hats Law would currently be dead while Doflamingo keeps laughing and partying. It's okay for him to play the asshole facade, but c'mon, we all know he likes the guys and doesn't see them as enemies; let him show it a bit, Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.