Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law's edgy behavior seems soout of place these days. Does Oda know what he's doing with this character?
Yeah, even in Rooftop he was a bit annoying just shouting don't use me as Convenient tool. It felt very out of character since he is a guy who is calculating....and later he says to Kid that he should stop whining and we have to work together and stuff against just BM :tchpepe:

Law is potentially the best character of OP rn. Despite his long stay in the series Oda actually never ruined him or done him wrong. He had a great past and relevancy to the story on top of his cool DF....and he'll be coming back for EoS shit with the treasure of the holy land etc.
agreed .
law had really one of the best character pasts in the series in my opinion.
people now have a problem with the farewell scene but i would wait for the raws for better context.

Yeah, even in Rooftop he was a bit annoying just shouting don't use me as Convenient tool. It felt very out of character since he is a guy who is calculating....and later he says to Kid that he should stop whining and we have to work together and stuff against just BM :tchpepe:
I feel that Oda is no longer developing Law's character.
He is stuck in post-dressrosa mode.

Law is potentially the best character of OP rn. Despite his long stay in the series Oda actually never ruined him or done him wrong. He had a great past and relevancy to the story on top of his cool DF....and he'll be coming back for EoS shit with the treasure of the holy land etc.
Only thing I wish different for him was to have him finish Doffy.

Or cut off Dressrosa and include Doffy in Wano on Kaido's side. Kidd, Law vs Big Mom and Doffy.

Law finishes Doffy and contributes in bringing down BM (his awakening is too op imo to have just him vs Doffy in a 1v1).

Only thing I wish different for him was to have him finish Doffy.

Or cut off Dressrosa and include Doffy in Wano on Kaido's side. Kidd, Law vs Big Mom and Doffy.

Law finishes Doffy and contributes in bringing down BM (his awakening is too op imo to have just him vs Doffy in a 1v1).
Or make Kid straight up 1v1 BM and have him be equal to Luffy. Oda chose to put Law/Kid as equals which I'm not mad at. Just glad that Law wasn't left behind.

Oda wanks Luffy to much for him to not beat the Main antagonist so i think it's fine. He did finish off Vergo though.

Wano Arc ends with an entire chapter of Momonosuck and Kurozumi shit?
Hell... even Red Scabbards wank? When they did nothing and were useless?

Writing is awful
Give me back true One Piece

Enies Lobby ending... Alabasta ending... Thriller Bark ending... hell even Dressrosa ending are lightyears above this cringe dung

Only good thing? Wano ended
Hope to never see again

Or make Kid straight up 1v1 BM and have him be equal to Luffy. Oda chose to put Law/Kid as equals which I'm not mad at. Just glad that Law wasn't left behind.

Oda wanks Luffy to much for him to not beat the Main antagonist so i think it's fine. He did finish off Vergo though.
I like it more that Law isn't left behind tbh, hence why I would still push him as that, if Kidd vs BM happened in a 1v1 then Law would for sure be left behind, and that power of his would go to waste.

Yeah my only pet peave of the Kid and Law vs Big mom fight is Kid not unlocking adv conqueror's.
Feels like Oda will give it to him offscreen now
:few:

Status
Not open for further replies.