Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiyori should have "talked no jutsu" Orochi to make him a good guy and finish the cycle of hatred. Then Wano ends by having the Kurozumi and Kozuki clans share a photo next to Fuji Mountain while Kanjuro is making Wano's people smile and laugh

Vivre card exclusive DLCs

Ryuma pack- get all the info bout ryuma along with a beautiful double page spread of grave visit.
9.99$

Zoro pack- Brand new weapon Nodai kitetsu(Skin for the sandai kitetsu), Unlock grim reaper flash back, learn more about lineage and play through a brand new quest of rounding the samurai up, and the much awaited ZKK.
14.99$

Yamatoe pack- Unlock yamatoe as playable Character, Character development story line, new quest of joining the crew.
9.99$

Kaido pack- God valley flashback, Character development, Oni race connection reveal. 19.99$

Ancient kingdom pack- More info about ancient kingdom, Toki, ancient weapons, and an all new rare look at one of the ancient weapons pluton.
19.99$

Wano Bundle combo pack - Get all the DLCs combined, to form a coherent and possibly interesting story experience. Play through a competed wano arc. Enjoy the experience of not wasting time on trash story and characters. All for the discounted price of 79.99$ only*

*Disclaimer: The contents of the packs may not match the advertisement and hype of the products. All images and promises by oda are solely for marketing purposes. Contents quality may not match their price or reward for the time spent.To know more read the terms and conditions.
All rights reserved by Oda, shurisha, toei.
The combo lack 'discount' price is more expensive than the sum of the others:kailaugh:

Vivre card exclusive DLCs

Ryuma pack- get all the info bout ryuma along with a beautiful double page spread of grave visit.
9.99$

Zoro pack- Brand new weapon Nodai kitetsu(Skin for the sandai kitetsu), Unlock grim reaper flash back, learn more about lineage and play through a brand new quest of rounding the samurai up, and the much awaited ZKK.
14.99$

Yamatoe pack- Unlock yamatoe as playable Character, Character development story line, new quest of joining the crew.
9.99$

Kaido pack- God valley flashback, Character development, Oni race connection reveal. 19.99$

Ancient kingdom pack- More info about ancient kingdom, Toki, ancient weapons, and an all new rare look at one of the ancient weapons pluton.
19.99$

Wano Bundle combo pack - Get all the DLCs combined, to form a coherent and possibly interesting story experience. Play through a competed wano arc. Enjoy the experience of not wasting time on trash story and characters. All for the discounted price of 79.99$ only*

*Disclaimer: The contents of the packs may not match the advertisement and hype of the products. All images and promises by oda are solely for marketing purposes. Contents quality may not match their price or reward for the time spent.To know more read the terms and conditions.
All rights reserved by Oda, shurisha, toei.
If the new bounties are getting released in VC, then One Piece is definitely doomed.

Cringe Piece author Goda's Wano Arc

*Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden Oden slurp slurp*

:whitepress:

Yamato *I'll join you!* *I'll join you!* *I'll join you!* *I'll join you!* *I'll join you!* *I'll join you!* *Nah...I don't feel like I am joining you*

*You don't hate people and you don't take revenge on them* (though you do if they are Kurozumi)

Kurozumi are bad, Wano people are good (the latters tried to torture three children but that's fine, it was for the lulz)

A thousand Gifters and fodders...
But Jack, fourth strongest in Beasts Pirates, doesn't even have a named move

*Open Wano borders! Open Wano borders! Open Wano borders! OPEN THOSE FUCKING BORDERS!*
*Nah, not opening them*

Zoro *I want to visit Ryuma's grave* *Guess I don't care about that*

Kaido, a Yonko, the WSC, the strongest opponent the main character ever fought and defeated, fell
Is he dead? Dunno
Did he survive and escape? Dunno
But we got Yamato bathing so it's fine

Same goes for Big Mom
We know she is alive because of a fucking movie... the manga didn't deem that important enough
It's not that a defeated Yonko matters as much as cringe gag number 93848

Kiku *brother died* *rip bruv, bathroom with the girls is waiting for me, no time to waste*

*Izo is dying* Marco, a medician and Izo's mate *helping him... yeah I could, but staying here and laugh watching him die seems the better choice*

Big Mom Pirates LMAO

Tens and tens of wasted chapters of nothing or of things no one cares about... and then a rushed ending!

Goda *introduces an Admiral, using King + Queen as hype tools for him* uses said Admiral as hype tool for Shanks for that shitty movie*

Greenbull *I would never come to Wano if Kaido was still here* *I am also perfectly confident to take the head of the guy who defeated Kaido*

Goda *has Jinbe troubled by WsW fodders, also has Jinbe stomping WsW who could destroys his fodders*

Goda as well *tries whatever cringe gag and scene he can to somewhat show Kid and Law as credible "rivals" for Luffy... at the same time gives objective proof that Luffy is as strong, if not stronger, as Kid + Law joined together*

Also Oda *Momonosuck Suck Suck slurp slurp Red Scabbards slurp slurp Momonosuck slurp*

Never thought I could say that, but honestly WCI >>> Wano
Actually more like
Wano is such a shit that it is <<< WCI

Last edited:
Perhaps the most important message :
if you want challenge/revolt against a hegemon and status quo, prepare for collective punishment for anyone related with you in any sort of way as consequence,
If you failed of course.
:josad:
Enies Lobby: It's not a crime to exist

Marineford: Nobody should be punished for the sins of their ancestors

Wano: "The Kurozumi were born to burn"

What in the hell are you talking about ?
Kaido used everything in his arsenal against Base Luffy already, everything apart from Kaen hakke.

- Hybrid+Adv CoC+ Drunken modes vs Base Luffy and this is how Luffy performed:

So going by your logic Hybrid Kaido was too weak to fight Base Luffy as he used drunken modes to get stronger meaning Hybrid Kaido is not on Base Luffy's level...make it make sense lmao.
:choppawhat:
Again dumb logic since he used those same things in his arsenal against a higher form luffy and the higher form luffy was still losing.

Retardation at its finest. I guess if base goku is using Kamehameha it would be the same.e as him using it in a higher form or in a more serious state then? Just silly

So in the end

- No Nidai Kitetsu, Shimotsuki lineage, Grim Reaper plot or Ryuma grave visit for Zoro
- No Yamato in the crew despite screaming it for years
- No bounties(except for captain trio)
- No development around the Oni race or any relevant flashback for Kaido
- No ancient kingdom plot reveal despite creating a character coming from the void century(Toki)
- Big Mom pirate's presence in Wano turning out to be completely useless(outside of Big Mom and Perospero)
- Wano borders still not open despite screaming for multiple arcs that the goal was opening the border
- Oda still hiding Pluton despite the fact it's name was mentioned since Alabasta

Wano may have turned out to be the longest arc in the manga thus far, but seeing how rushed the ending turned out to be, what was the point ? :giogio:
Nothing more about Pluton not even a shadow of a sillouette is so bad .
i would have gone nuts when we only would have got a glimpse of it :lunazing:

Hiyori should have "talked no jutsu" Orochi to make him a good guy and finish the cycle of hatred. Then Wano ends by having the Kurozumi and Kozuki clans share a photo next to Fuji Mountain while Kanjuro is making Wano's people smile and laugh
Tama being a Kurozumi was such a popular theory because it was the perfect way for this issue to be solved. Orochi was beyond salvation, but a little girl raised by the Kozuki patriarch who became a main factor in Kaidous downfall? It wrote itself and it was way better than the country liberated by Luffy to share teachings against Luffy's ideals.

I love how people give lessons and are shocked about that Kurozumi thing but they actually do the same thing in real life.

Even here in this forum, an entire fanbase could be cursed and insulted because of some hardcore fans.
An example that I saw recently : "All Zorotards should die" :kobeha:

@nik87-san world is full of mysteries !
Don’t take this people reaction seriously when you litersly see same people do same thing lke racism against other people.I heard European view on Gypsies sound nasty.

Remember in 2015 French March for freedom of speech , and other world leaders chatting “Je suis Charlie”.
‘Same leaders does resist freedom of speech in home countries.

It is just fiction story , but many people are taking seriously personal level.

There is an issue with Luffy being above Kaido, if we consider Luffy on Kaido level and then Luffy beating Kaido when their strongest moves collide than this would mean that Luffy is the WSC. And Luffy being the WSC when the final arc begins seems underwhelming to me. If you mean on level that they can go extreme diff if they start afresh then I can get behind that. However I still would say Kaido >= Luffy simply due to the overall showing. The fight even after Gear 5 was not something like Gear 4 vs Doffy where Gear 4 completely stomped Doffy. And the worst part is that we did not see Kaido's awakening who knew what DF awakenings look like (Zoan and Paramecia) or Oda did an extremely shit job of showing Kaido's awakening which nobody noticed (I don't accept the bulkier face and upper body as awakening).
Kaido was the world strongest creature and current luffy >= Kaido. That’s why the only villains luffy has left are villains who’ve been getting stronger like Blackbeard or villains who the world are unaware of like Imu.

Kaido did not have awakening? That’s why it wasn’t shown.

Don’t take this people reaction seriously when you litersly see same people do same thing lke racism against other people.I heard European view on Gypsies sound nasty.

Remember in 2015 French March for freedom of speech , and other world leaders chatting “Je suis Charlie”.
‘Same leaders does resist freedom of speech in home countries.

It is just fiction story , but many people are taking seriously personal level.
I know it's fiction. I am not even mad, just funny how different stages of the story went through from:

This - Enies Lobby: It's not a crime to exist

To this - Marineford: Nobody should be punished for the sins of their ancestors

Now this - Wano: "The Kurozumi were born to burn"

:suresure: what a great song to sing to children at school, the shoguns sister btw

At least we are getting a good future villain, so one good thing out of all this

Don't remember it getting mentioned anywhere but how the bloody hell did Sukiyaki get the two swords of Oden, they were given to Toki by Oden when he got captured. So did Toki know of Sukiyaki or did he just take them from the castle etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.