Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Because Hitler is for whatever reason popular in Mangas/Animes.Ergo Proxy had Hitler,a DBZ Movie had Hitler,Yeewack from Clorox is discount hitler and tons of other Hitlers

Link pls
I heard they aren't taught what actually happened in WW2, that Hitler and the Nazis were their allies and such. Similar to Wanos situation lol.
He was not considered a hero since he created the Empire which was persecuting the elves and other races for being inferiors
Oh that's fair, maybe I misinterpreted it or remembered it wrong. I saw that series many years ago.
I think it was just one country that saw him as a hero but idk anymore. It has been many years since I've read it.
Post automatically merged:

oh dam rubblerust deleted his account fr because of yamato wtf?
@CoC: Color of Clowns is Rubberlust aren't they?
Or am I confused/being senile again? LOL

Wut?Another Drama here?
You missed it?
Happened a few weeks ago
Not worth reading tbh

It all started with the 'bring Kuroshika back' thread where all his creepy stuff of the last resurged.
Then dude went to profile posts and threatened Van with legal actions and lawsuits for bringing up this stuff.
Completely ridiculous ofc since it was Beta himself admitting to what he used to do in the past

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Buggy as a girl... hmm... :bamathink::hope:
So many capabilities. It's time to make dinner, but Buggy's horny? Bottom on the sheets, top in the kitchen, making a hot meal while getting hot dickin'.

The nose is a feature! I thank Phoenix Wright and the horny fuckers on Twitter for opening me up to the pink side of the circus.
:joker::joker::joker::joker:
Male Buggy's hot, too, though, just sayin
:beanmean:

I heard they aren't taught what actually happened in WW2, that Hitler and the Nazis were their allies and such. Similar to Wanos situation lol.

Oh that's fair, maybe I misinterpreted it or remembered it wrong. I saw that series many years ago.
I think it was just one country that saw him as a hero but idk anymore. It has been many years since I've read it.
Post automatically merged:

@CoC: Color of Clowns is Rubberlust aren't they?
Or am I confused/being senile again? LOL
Bro... japan is going full denial mode on WWII
And no, @CoC: Color of Clowns 's old name was nameless-san
@rubblerust is a different user who deleted his acc

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
I miss rubblerust. I hope he comes back when Buggy does something flashy, the circus isn't the same without him.

If you're lurking, I hope you're doing well, rubblerust
:endthis:

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh yeah Nameless san ofc! Now I remember @CoC: Color of Clowns you changed it due to the other Nameless here and preventing confusion lol, my bad!

I love the new name and female Buggy pfp, it's so perfect!

That's a massive shame about Rubberlust, they were cool and a Fellow Buggy fan is always appreciated too naturally! Just like our Colour of Clowns friend here!

I do remember Such a lust for revenge mean Rubber, saying they wanted to leave here not long ago too tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.