Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
I heard they aren't taught what actually happened in WW2, that Hitler and the Nazis were their allies and such. Similar to Wanos situation lol.

Oh that's fair, maybe I misinterpreted it or remembered it wrong. I saw that series many years ago.
I think it was just one country that saw him as a hero but idk anymore. It has been many years since I've read it.
Nobunaga think there is something weird with him.

G

Gorosei Informer

I didn't know that. :josad:

I am sorry for his loss.
Aye he opened up to me after wanting to apologise to me about our altercation on here a short while ago. Ironically i was far more in the wrong there too.

I dont wanna share too much about his personal life especially without their consent ofc but i hope people here will give him some slack and ideally compassion as you just have ofc, regarding his circumstances.

If he fights straw hats: Sanji

Ryokugyu has a similar ideology as Judge in that there must be classes and birthright defines individuals

Ryokugyu doesn’t believe in eating and sees it as a waste of time

Ryokugyu sucks nutrients out of people, pretty opposite of a chef who feeds anyone who’s hungry
Sanji is the only SH fast enough to keep up with Kizaru tho

We're angry at how Wano is doubling down on everything wrong about them,their own sins/crimes and deliberately perpuating the cycle of hatred that they made so severe by far in the first place.

They're not so different to the WG and Akainu after all.
Yes, some people are genuinely angry.
While other users's attitude is just as disgusting as these characters
Post automatically merged:

I dunno if i should say anything about it as they told me in private but I'll say this much at least.

Outlaw is going through a heavy loss/grievance atm so they might be less active due to that ofc.
Good to know 😢 no trolling from me then

G

Gorosei Informer

Hahaha, no problem, it was a big change, almost as big as my nose. Embracing Buggy has helped me during these troubled times of questionable writing.

I miss him, too. I hope One Piece gets more satisfying again, and that people come back. I know a lot of others are thinking about leaving/taking breaks, and I can't blame them. All I can do is try to joke around while things are down.
That's an absolute mood. I think that's why Oda has brought back Buggy and other pre TS characters so much lately too, especially Buggy in this regard and so prominently too.

I really respect that anyway! Great mentality/attitude! I was always inspired by the likes of Robin Williams especially but also Jim Carrey and other funny actors/comedians, especially the Whose Line Is It Anyway USA cast too. The Clowns hiding their sadness and pain and sacrificing themselves, especially their prides/egos, reputations and such to cheer others up, to make them not feel sad, in pain, stressed, worried etc.
I've always really respected and admired that.
The "real Joyboys" if you will lol.

In my homeland, we even have a restaurant setup in tribute I believe to Charlie Chaplin too! I used to love it there!

That nose joke was great btw hahaha!

G

Gorosei Informer

Yes, some people are genuinely angry.
While other users's attitude is just as disgusting as these characters
Post automatically merged:

Good to know 😢 no trolling from me then
Ahh I think I get what you mean. Yeah I've seen heinous shit said on here in regards to what you referring too I think. It is sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.