Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still respect Yamato as a fighter but her character arc turned out to be complete filler and character assassination in the end.:jay-yeah:

Over 100 chapters of Yamato wanting to go out to sea and being told to go out to sea only for her to end up touring Wano the land of Aramaki’s garden. :kobeha:

I have zero faith for any character actions to make sense after basically everyone did a 180, Momo not opening borders, Hiyori cursing all Kurozomi, Aramaki coming and dipping, Shanks coming and dipping. Tired of this mess of an arc let’s just go to God Valley/Laughtale and end this shit please.

I still respect Yamato as a fighter but her character arc turned out to be complete filler and character assassination in the end.:jay-yeah:

Over 100 chapters of Yamato wanting to go out to sea and being told to go out to sea only for her to end up touring Wano the land of Aramaki’s garden. :kobeha:

I have zero faith for any character actions to make sense after basically everyone did a 180, Momo not opening borders, Hiyori cursing all Kurozomi, Aramaki coming and dipping, Shanks coming and dipping. Tired of this mess of an arc let’s just go to God Valley/Laughtale and end this shit please.
same, at this point i hope buggy becomes king of pirates

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda is truly a master of subverting our expectations and subverise affirmations and whatever else! Goda is the best!

:finally:
:cheers::kata::hihihi:

Status
Not open for further replies.