Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Viz translation fix this or something, cuz her speech looks dumb, doesn't even fits her character imo

When you bring up the fact Tama might be a Kurozumi and had an important role against Kaido's army, it gets odd
Well tama is child who took take freewill which many people hate tama for this. Sooo

It is oda baiting people believe wano peopke will witch hunt on Kurozumi folks if exist somewhere which in reality is nothing happen and everyone lived happy after that.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
O fucking jesus that last shot of Yamato with the scabbards and Momo at the end of the chapter
That does not look like someone who's about to jump on the Sunny...
I honestly can't fucking believe that Oda actually did this to Yamato despite everything he did with her over the arc
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

I feel incredibly bad for Yamato fans that got strung along like this, especially if Ol' Carrot actually pops out of that barrel next time we see the crew...

G

Gorosei Informer

Yamato just changing her mind out of fucking nowhere still hurts me so much, god.
And the implication that she'll just sail out to sea eventually by herself and not even join the crew just destroys me. I can't understand what Oda is thinking :josad:
I'm hoping she's gonna find and activate Pluton and pilot it. That would be amazing.
Pluton is the name of a mine laying French Cruiser IRL and Yamato is the famous Japanese battleship IRL too ofc.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
It still doesn’t feel better with the images. May be I should wait for the official translation?! Nevertheless, Wano's ending (as in the country’s new direction) is still bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.