Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The SHs are really leaving whilst a racist and her ideology is being celebrated on Wano?

If this is truly the end, this automatically becomes one of the worst One Piece arc endings.

The take home message of this long ass arc surely can not be "Kurozumis are born to burn". The Kurozumi hate Wano for a reason - the message should be about understanding and ending the cycle of pain. Kishimoto would never stand for this :gonope:

Personally I dont think the Navy High Command knows about SWORD's existence and even if some Admirals know about it or even be in it - there's 100% no chance for a Sakazuki fanboy like Aramaki to be in it. I'd rather bet on Issho.
Why not, Akainu hated the idea of CP0 doing shit behind his back, would make sense of him to know of the secret agency within the marines to counter them.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Why not, Akainu hated the idea of CP0 doing shit behind his back, would make sense of him to know of the secret agency within the marines to counter them.
Depends on which direction Oda chooses to take SWORD. It can either be a team within the Marines hierarchy itself or it could be a separate faction of Marines who try to fight for good rather than the extremist Justice that the current WG/Navy stands for.
Personally I lean towards the latter more than the former, but I wouldnt be surprised if Oda takes it in the direction you talk about as well.

Depends on which direction Oda chooses to take SWORD. It can either be a team within the Marines hierarchy itself or it could be a separate faction of Marines who try to fight for good rather than the extremist Justice that the current WG/Navy stands for.
Personally I lean towards the latter more than the former, but I wouldnt be surprised if Oda takes it in the direction you talk about as well.
Interested to see more of them. So far we got Drake the Captain of the group, and Koby/Helmeppo the two known members.

He could still be some blood-line originated from Wano.
And this info was not revealed in Wano....why, exactly?

Okay, I was being coy. Sorry if I sound irritating, but look at it this way:

Cook had bloodline related storyline in WCI and played a part in stopping the ticking time bomb plot/Big Mom

Zoro didn't do or have either of those in Wano. So why should I still give Lolda the benefit of the doubt and think Zoro is related to Wano by blood at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.