Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Seems like i hit the nail on the head you can stop hiding under the bed now:suresure:
ZKK haters unironically acting like the traumatised ones, screaming the end is nigh but probably ZKKers have been pretty calm surprisingly.

HA001 even spared us his anger and redirected it to leaving here and cleaning windows instead! What a productive, great member of society he is! Truly appreciate him!

Seriously though, I suspected Oda the King of death fakeouts would never have the backbone to do ZKK tbh.

Ironically, Oda could do ZKK and have Kaido be revealed alive later unironically without shame too . Even more so ironically, Shuten Douji who inspired Kaido a lot, was beheaded and his head started flying around and attacking people lol.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Haven't you thought for an instance that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE here, the off-screened conversation between Yamato and Luffy was such because... i don't know... perhaps... THEY WANTED TO SELL AS MUCH TOWELS AS THEY COULD TIL THE LAST MINUTE?!?

:mihanha:

I know. Crazy Idea, right?
Post automatically merged:

YEAH! SCIENCE!

I'm currently on S02E09.
Yamatowel
:saden:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
she looks so happy, posing with her friends.
idk what are yamato fans upset bout
If Yamatoad doesn't chain on the Sunny next chapter then god damn is this such a damning panel...
It's like the perfect panel to end her story until she's needed again...
Literally, a panel that showed up in the dreams of people who didn't want Yamato to join before this chapter...
:crazwhat:

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
If Yamatoad doesn't chain on the Sunny next chapter then god damn is this such a damning panel...
It's like the perfect panel to end her story until she's needed again...
Literally, a panel that showed up in the dreams of people who didn't want Yamato to join before this chapter...
:crazwhat:
Yamato angrily looking at a smiling Carrot going with the Straw Hats?

Status
Not open for further replies.