Status
Not open for further replies.
t-pein - coasting, not really doing much of anything. based on POE for pero, someone has to be scum. most of them imo arent or i went over them and he's the one i like the least
Why is coasting = scum?
Trying to lynch me for voting odd is cringe.
Ekko literally cried cuz I didnt wanna.

:laughmoji:

Worst

Custom title
Btw i'm starting to think that the old lady doesn't do shit and it just collets infos, i think the text said she can heal / kill / poison etc so by knowind who said what maybe she collected infos about who could be scum...i mean i asked her to kill a couple of people but nothing happened

Worst

Custom title
I think it's time for new champion. Our Old champ Worst has a huge advantage right now but don't forget in his leadership we killed 4 innocent civilians. We needs to end this tyrannical rule of Nukes!!

Who wants my vote?
Those 4 " civilians " were guilty of holding us back.

If anything in my leadership we managed to take out the weak links in our circle and our squad is now only made of really strong and dependable townies.

Make no mistake AnE while u guys are thinking on how to get to the end of the cycle and hopefully lynch a scum, i'm thinking at how i'm going to win the next game i signed up,.....

.....in other words:

Previous Night actions: ( That I didnt include with the lynch)

Scrappy was used on ???
Water Pulse was used on ???
Grass Knot was used on ???

Defog was activated and revealed that this:

Was Worst and Xlaw

-------

Day actions

Toxic Spikes was used on ???

Hex was used on ???

Synthesis was used on ???

The Zoo opens up again!

Come join, we promise you will leave satisfied!

Ima try the zoo again

The Elections for your new E4 and Champions begin !

Please input: Vote Elite X or Vote Champ X as your choices. You may only vote on Elite 4 and ofc the champion per person, you may self vote.

Vote Champ Town Leader Worst
Vote Elite Underworld Broker

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Those 4 " civilians " were guilty of holding us back.

If anything in my leadership we managed to take out the weak links in our circle and our squad is now only made of really strong and dependable townies.

Make no mistake AnE while u guys are thinking on how to get to the end of the cycle and hopefully lynch a scum, i'm thinking at how i'm going to win the next game i signed up,.....

.....in other words:

I have no doubt on your leadership champ but I think time has come for you to step-aside and let someone else lead. Someone capable who can not just lead us to victory but also save innocents. We don't want any more innocent getting killed in the name of victory.

(Seeing the pattern of votes, you are definitely going to win. But there's no fun in victory , when there is no challenge )

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Scrappy was used on ???

Was Worst and Xlaw

-------

Day actions

Hex was used on ???

The Zoo opens up again!

[/QUOTE

Petting pokemon, eating poke ice creams, BBQ using Charmander fire tail, showering with Tortodile's water gun.

Count me in :catblush:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Scrappy was used on ???

Was Worst and Xlaw

-------

Day actions

Hex was used on ???

The Zoo opens up again!

Messed up the quote.

Still in :catblush:

Status
Not open for further replies.