Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Prof you should vote Ekko. Regardless of his flip once he's dead you can stop repackaging everything he says/sheeping him and actually start playing some Mafia.
 
not trying to boast or anything but so far i'm pretty sure i only used negative actions on Pot (mafia), Rej (maf/cult) and Mango (possible scum). And asked for kill on T-Pein, apparently indie :v Oh and on Prof. Am I really this good :O
 

EkkoLoJinx

Needle Knight
‎
Prof you should vote Ekko. Regardless of his flip once he's dead you can stop repackaging everything he says/sheeping him and actually start playing some Mafia.
i was right on rej atleast yeah?
and on pot (was my scum read day 1)
and was right on pero but moved from it to odd who was also a census scum read so profs playing better than u r but i dont think ur town so doesnt matter
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
i was right on rej atleast yeah?
and on pot (was my scum read day 1)
and was right on pero but moved from it to odd who was also a census scum read so profs playing better than u r but i dont think ur town so doesnt matter
I subbed in Day 2 and am busy elsewhere. I'm not the metric to be measured against here.
 
As you can see the lad had no Charrizard, I contemplated modkilling whoever brought up the topic and or kept angleshooting it for a reason to vote the guy ( even after I made that post of mine), and lets be honest most of the votes/ sus on him comes from this really bad angleshooting some of you guys did. Anyways this was not the best behavior from town I will tell you that much.
nevermind .-.

but let's be honest, even despite this Charizard stuff, he wasn't really helpful with his responses
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top