I'm not a Zoro fan but damn ZKK is really happening
:cheers:, no matter what they say, ZKK is milles better than the trash we got. It is a shame for Kaido,for Luffy (the last 3-4 chapters of fighting were attrocious), and would hype as well the samurai,momo,oden but hey Oda went with the ping punch + lava

Funny is that even Oda knew that an ending with a luffy punch would be pretty anticlimatic:suresure:

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
:cheers:, no matter what they say, ZKK is milles better than the trash we got. It is a shame for Kaido,for Luffy (the last 3-4 chapters of fighting were attrocious), and would hype as well the samurai,momo,oden but hey Oda went with the ping punch + lava

Funny is that even Oda knew that an ending with a luffy punch would be pretty anticlimatic:suresure:
Don't know why oda dropped so many plot points that involved zoro.

:josad:

Sphinx Island
Whitebeard hometown and maybe Whitebeard and Ace grave in there too
Zoro to visit WB's grave instead of Ryuma's confirmed? :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Don't know why oda dropped so many plot points that involved zoro.

:josad:
Because Lolda needed to highlight his pet projects trio (Momoron, Otameh, and Yamatrash). :zehaha:

360 IQ bounty prediction

Nami - 880 million
Usopp - 700 million
Jinbei - 550 million
Franky - 500 million
Zoro and Sanji - 400 million
Brook and Robin - 250 million
Chopper - 0

"Hell King" Zoro: 1.400.000.000 Belly
"Weather Witch" Nami: 460.000.000 Belly
"Sniper God" Usopp: 500.000.000 Belly
"Stealth Black" Sanji: 1.370.000.000 Belly
"Monster" Chopper: 100.000.000 Belly (Joke Bounty 1000 Belly)
"Blooming Devil" Robin: 520.000.000 Belly
"Iron General" Franky: 544.000.000 Belly
"Soul King" Brook: 400.000.000 Belly
"Knight of the Sea" Jinbe: 800.000.000 Belly

yep, I would say, this movie is way better than the trash that hollywood is producing in the past 5-6years so worth it.

Just go with no expectation,

Like the clash between goku vs vegeta is clean as fuck, the scene were super animated
There are moment in which I laugh (the failed fusion between trans and gothen)

Not bad, just sometimes was to much like piccolo titan form....but not to bad
Damn Hollywood that bad now? and
it sounds like Broly movie but i dunno how much of it is actually story based.. regardless the action in the Broly movie was absolute fire

any dope sound tracks like blizzard?
:finally:

Damn Hollywood that bad now? and
it sounds like Broly movie but i dunno how much of it is actually story based.. regardless the action in the Broly movie was absolute fire

any dope sound tracks like blizzard?
:finally:

look their are a few scenes relate Broly that are great. Their are a lot shot that to me surpassed broly movie in term of animation.
Goku vs Vegeta small clash was super nice. Classic 1 vs 1 without to many effect but incredible well directed.
Hollywood is attrocious....I cant stand 1 single movie - top gun was the only one worth it

look their are a few scenes relate Broly that are great. Their are a lot shot that to me surpassed broly movie in term of animation.
Goku vs Vegeta small clash was super nice. Classic 1 vs 1 without to many effect but incredible well directed.
Hollywood is attrocious....I cant stand 1 single movie - top gun was the only one worth it
Its sounds pretty neat.... tbh movies in general couldn't be more it irrelevant than they are now.. barely any hype for any movie and the only one's that are hyped are just MCU or DCU stuff

again no soundtracks like blizzard from broly movie?

:josad::josad:
the last link was unavailable

hint from Leon from TalkOP
Zoro on the move?