Sanji: neg diffs a commander worth 1.32 bill

Also Sanji: Gets below a bill
its logical man

see luffy came into wci with 500mil
. he defeated a total bounty of 1.8 billion and just got a billion increase including all that clout he got

Sanji defeats a bounty of 1.32 billion has barely any clout came in with a bounty of 330 mil... and you expect him to get the same boost of billion belli that WCI luffy got or even better.. that isn't how bounties work as consistently shown

In east blue luffy defeated . Arlong, Buggy, Kreig who all were worth 52mil combined and Luffy only got 30mil

so it natural to be lower..and given that its hard for bounties to increase after 300mil and
you have luffy 's wci example infront of you as evidence

I don't care enough about Zoro to hate it.

And you assessment is assuming so much that is not feasible. The fact of the matter is that Law, kid and Luffy didn't surpass the bounties of the threads they defeated. They fell short because they simply aren't enough of a threat (in the eyes of the gov). Not only are you assuming that YC are the same as Yonko (we know they aren't), but also stating something false and using it to create your hypothesis (Law, kid and Luffy surpassed the Yonko so Zoro and Sanji should also do so, when the fact is that the trio dd not even got close to the bounties BM and Kaido).
OMG, you didn't even read or your reading comprehension is shit. Kaido + BM total bounty is less then 9 bil while Luffy, Law and Kidd have a combined bounty of 9 bil (3 bil x 3).

D

Deleted member 863

Ask me what genre you want I have read almost all mahwas
anything like Teenage Mercenary/God of Blackfield?
on the surface normal Highschool kid that in actuality is a fucking G and whoops serious ass?
But not the delinquent type shit of highschool kid vs highschool kid.