Status
Not open for further replies.
No such thing as Sakura respect. She's literally someone u can't respect
Post automatically merged:

I kmow a few people here are and they are legends for it, I imagine Seatonnes is as he likes femboys so its similar enough? LOL! Seriously though, I expected he would be if he hasnt admitted it yet but hopefully i'm not wrong lol.
What's a femboy?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Sakura can very well let herself get hit and counter Ay that way. She also has Katsuyu to limit the area Ay can move in by spreading her acid. There are ways to fight an enemy that's too fast and if you have insta-heal it's especially easier as you don't need to bother dodging
Ay can chip off his extra durable limbs with a single swipe, no momentum built up. Heโ€™d cleave Sakura in half if he got a good hit on her

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Cry us a river. Still one of the most mentioned characters in history even after the manga ended for years and the general appreciation for her keeps growing.
:kuzanshut:
There are plenty of stupid people in the world. That still don't make her a good character.

Naruto would be 100X better if Kishi had just made Sasuke a girl and removed Sakura from the start (and it would made more sense).

Status
Not open for further replies.