Status
Not open for further replies.
People can cry as much as they want.
The facts are:

- Sakura is a Top Tier Kunoichi stronger than some Kage of her gen.
- She runs Konoha's hospital and even founded a clinic for mentally damaged kids with Ino iirc.
- She raised her child alone despite being so busy.

Hinata is literally a stay at home mom and failed in her only job which is to raise Boruto which was an epic fail.
Being a loving housewife >>>>
Couldn't even properly raise a single kid, fucking loser.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bro stop it. Zoro is getting over 1billion. Doesn't ot matter how much more while sanji ain't hitting a billion
Listen.

King's bounty: 1.390.000.000.
Queen's bounty: 1.320.000.000.

Zoro's bounty: 320.000.000.
Sanji's bounty: 330.000.000.

Now. Zoro and Sanji beat their opponents.

What makes you fucking think Zoro and Sanji won't get similar bounties, especially since their biggest fights in the series have bounties as such?

People need to understand i'm not saying Sakura is a better person or wife than Hinata, of course not

i'm saying as a character for entertainment, i enjoy Sakura WAY MORE

she has impact in the story in quite a few moments, she develops and grows on screen, she has cool fights

bruh

it's not even that hard to think for me

since i don't care about romance and shipping, Hinata was just a pain in the ass for me, boring ass character that only talks about Naruto

Sakura at least got a few fights and her medical / surgery moments, which i think are awesome

her saving Kankurou in the Kazekage rescue and Naruto on the 4th Ninja War for me are great scenes

The facts are:

- She runs Konoha's hospital and even founded a clinic for mentally damaged kids with Ino iirc.

Hinata is literally a stay at home mom and failed in her only job which is to raise Boruto which was an epic fail.

She raised 2

meanwhile Sakura can’t even tell her daughter who her mother is :yasu:

The facts are:

I have read Naruto till 55 chapters but the only good moment she has it when she cuts her hairs while fighting sound shinobi

Status
Not open for further replies.