Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say, I think Sakura minimum should’ve been >= Itachi EoS. It’s a travesty she’s so below her teammates
Sasuke and Naruto are on another level, it's stupid to compare her with them

but if you compare Sakura with the other Konoha newbies and current Kage, Sakura is pretty fucking strong

Sasuke and Naruto even make the Kages look bad

I know. Looks amazing. I think this concept got split into Zoro and Nami, because IIRC, this concept was expected to be a strong fighter.
I think Zoro may have been planned earlier than that, but he made Sanji into a strong fighter then out of that and avoided too many character to be too heavy hitter-ish in the crew.

Tho wouldn't have hurt all the remaining non M3 straw hats to be mid tiers with their own strengths and weaknesses, with Usopp remaining the weakest in the crew.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
On top of all her other duties she raised a normal child with manners. The issues Sarada had were out of Sakura's control. Do i have to mention how Boruto turned out to be ?

Now we're comparing a stay at home mom and a Kunoichi that barely has time to eat in a day.

And the attack still clearly connects on Sasuke, absolutely no damage done.
Yeah the force of it lessening because the raikage has to go through a tough defense and it does injure Sasuke

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Also, ultimately only important thing Nami will do here (if any at all) will be to navigate through rough ocean. Which is good, because I remember arguing with Lee33 about Nami's usefulness. But ultimately, it is not that hype. She took the crew skypeia, no navigational feat Oda gives her now will top it.

On top of all her other duties she raised a normal child with manners. The issues Sarada had were out of Sakura's control. Do i have to mention how Boruto turned out to be ?

Now we're comparing a stay at home mom and a Kunoichi that barely has time to eat in a day.

And the attack still clearly connects on Sasuke, absolutely no damage done.
Boruto is bratty big deal. Sarada literally wanted to go on jerry springer :gokulaugh:

Hinata is practically a non-existent factor in the manga, her being there is merely something by chance, any random could play her role as a housewife and Naruto's wife... I don't like Sakura, but Hinata doesn't have any kind of thing that place it above the pink head.

Status
Not open for further replies.