Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
To be honest with you, 9/10 of all Kid threads werent even opened by Kid fans. And i can say with pure heart and soul, we arent any kind of toxic. We wank, maybe overwank, but i even claim it when i overwank. Now to say we were "loud as hell" "annoying" or "delusional" is pretty insulting.
I agree. They are just overwankers. Not toxic. At least I haven’t seen any, yet.

To be honest with you, 9/10 of all Kid threads werent even opened by Kid fans. And i can say with pure heart and soul, we arent any kind of toxic. We wank, maybe overwank, but i even claim it when i overwank. Now to say we were "loud as hell" "annoying" or "delusional" is pretty insulting.
Will you delete my account because of that? :josad:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Bro i was literally talking how Killer deserves at least a 1.1 billion bounty and this guy comes in and says he deserves 1.5 and zoro only 800

Status
Not open for further replies.