Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Little Cahokia

Just like how she was confirmed to be the night leader while Wanda was the day leader in the spoilers a few chapters ago. How many times have we seen the "Carrot confirmed not joining" spoiler just for it to be overblown.
:zosleepy::zosleepy::zosleepy:
At this point idk what to believe anymore. I just it want it to be confirmed either way. If we see nothing by 1059 or 1060 it's over for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Now we are out of Wano though so its now or never
We just know that there are bounties this chapter as well as Carrot not appearing.

Nothing about where and when they are at the beginning and their status at the end.

Nor so we have an idea about what next chapter will hold.

I would honestly give it until they reach the next island or some actual confirmation that Carrot didn't go with them.

Then why the fuck are you even commenting on a comment I made ? Lol I didn't even tag your sorry ass. What did you get angry after reading my comment ? Could not handle the truth could you:milaugh:

P.S Coby is worse than Zoro.
If something is silly i need to stop it since you are spreading false info to others. Dont get the point that you are trying to convey. But nevertheless if something needs correcting it should be corrected

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oda is THE BIGGEST SLIMY MFER for having fanbases fight each other to the death over fictional characters just to have neither join

He’s not that bad, man…he’s just an emotionally stunted child stuck in an aging Japanese man’s body, surrounded by sycophants who are paid not to tell him he’s spiraling into senility, boosted by a fortune made on the back of a strong story that hasn’t made any sense since 2010, and fully incapable of connecting with his own family (much less a battalion of faceless readers) so he reacts by “trolling” the people who empowered him to do any of this shit in the first place, that’s all.

Status
Not open for further replies.