Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Chad Emporio Femminou enjoyer :cheers:
Fuck yean! I still can't believe it was never used on Sanji in 2 years of of being there! I can't remember if Ivankov was there the whole time but still lol.

I'd love for Iva to use it on Zoro and Sanji, the trolling, confusion and meltdowns by their fans depending and also Zoros and Sanjis reactions would be gold too!

Facts (except the part about the Yamato flashback where i didnt understood what you meant)
Every time Yamato talks about her story, after Tama meet with the crew, Oda made sure to put Tama's reactions.

Just as a example: Chapter 999. There's a small flashback that shows how Ace and Yamato met each other. Then they show their reactions to Luffy being Ace's brother. Yamato acted as if Luffy was her ticket to get out of her personal hellhole. While Tama immediate response was thinking about how he felt and how harsh she was with him.

That was one of the things that made me sure that Yamato would not join.

G

Gorosei Informer

Dude thinks Tama is coming back as a kage level kunoichi :risitameh:

She's meant for the epilogue peps. :ihaha:
Little did we know, she is gonna take all the Marines, WG fodder, Blackbeard fleet fodder and whoever else is involved, whilst making her true parent Imu proud with her mass slavery/brainwashing masquerading as a harmless, cute, little innocent girl being cheeky.

Just imagine her awakening?! Permanent brainwashing even?! Affecting Zoans and even humans and any race too?!

Status
Not open for further replies.