Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Harmon says he has been working on it for 3 years, that the script / product is done and is being pitched in hollywood to choose who is gonna pay for it

i believe most actors should be on board, since during the pandemic they had that reunion online and that's during the time Dan Harmon was working on the script
Excellent
Post automatically merged:

But that's not Pedro wanted though. For Carrot he should shown her leading the Minks way the fuck earlier instead just off screening her if that was case. It's not about her joining the crew or not. I'm mad at how he has handled her through the arc. If didn't have any plans for her post WCI he should have passed out completely and not gave her the fight with Perospero. No one would be mad at him for that. Something for Yamato as well.
Fuck Pedro’s suicidal ass
Can’t trust the shit that comes out of a man tryna actively kill himslef

I'm aiming to get my first analysis video out on this weekend btw. Its later than planned but IRL major issues and a last minute holiday delayed me lol.

Im seriously tempted to rewatch some certain major series and start videos on them too.

As of right now, I have 10 videos directly planned and now just need to make them ofc. Got some unique ideas in mind too...

Ive been unsure of how good my scripts will be but I think I'm just overthinking it as usual.
Tag us please

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
4/10 for House of the Dragon.

• Overly dramatic for the first episode, giving us no time to form connections to the family as opposed to rushing to their deaths.
  • Really wild scenes of violence that do not make sense? A joust doesn't turn into a melee and a melee is not meant to be fatal.
  • The retconned reasons for the Targaryen's traveling to Westeros and conquering it being included. Forgot about this admittedly, but when I heard it "and the prophecy of ice and fire" made me roll my god damn eyes so hard.

Hope the show goes slower, they have 5 seasons and don't need to go so quickly.

G

Gorosei Informer

Sure thing man ty. I'll mass tag y'all when it's ready.
I'm probably gonna promote threads on here that I find interesting in them too. Posts and threads. With credit and links to the posters ofc.
I think it will be quite a nice, unique and symbiotic experience.

I will reveal some of my first videos are gonna be about, individual SH analysis videos with my own perspective on them too and also OP arcs from the beginning from the eyes from a veteran reader and how they've aged compared to current OP and how I feel about them.

It won't just be typical analysis either but my own style and perspective too. Kinda like what Morj and Tekking do for example but my own way ofc.

I've planned this shit out heavily and it's it's finally got solid foundations now, a real structure.

I'm considering doing a face reveal as in showing myself for these too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.