Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackbeard didn't mention it to Moria, Akainu and Tensei didn't talk about it too, and considering they were discussing the marejois flop they should've mentioned it too
Kizaru vs Mihawk didn't even happen, my point is that it could have happened perfectly well given that there was more than enough time

How though? Buggy's entire hype is having such people under him & Mihawk/Croc's hype is their PL/infamy alone.

Usually Emperor's subordinates are inflated due to the Emperor's hype but in this case, Buggy's is being inflated due to the world "perceiving" Mihawk & Croc under him.
yeah that bit of context could explain why it might be high for buggy but tbh I really think he is an emperor despite not having the highest bounty lmao
note none of the the providers have really hyped up buggy's reward instead commenting on mihawk's

But Mihawk bounty is also thanks to Cross guild or not ?
That’s the question
It would be a bit silly that thought of process.

If mihawk make buggy a Yonko when joined then whatever increase Buggy and his crew got was by.. well Mihawk joining.
At the end is a circle wherever you look at it.
Trying to sell Buggy alone influenced his bounty is a quite a reach.

If anything Mihawk bounty make Buggy get a big bounty that would be the logical path

G

Gorosei Informer

"Steven Spielberg's private jet has burned $116,000 worth of jet fuel in two months spanning nearly 17,000 miles. Spielberg has previously stated that global warming “terrified” him."

Rich people crack me up
I think it's one of the Kardashians who has-been taking 3 minute flights to avoid 45 minute drives too, disgusting. If it wasn't for climate/environmental issues though I'd do it too lmao. But they use an actual private jet not even a simpler plane? Like a 2 person plane, such as seaplane too?

Elon tried to buy Twitter after the kid/teenager who has been tracking and tweeting his flight patterns refused to be bribed and stopped by Elon too lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.