Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t deny that they benefit also from joining Buggy. Especially in the eye of the WG (not reader ones)
You tell me 3 Shishi joining hands, under a powerful organisation dont make their individual threat rising ? Obviously they have more power now (more man, ressources etc) and 3 Shishi in the team. That would make any bounty rising instantly.
Whatever benefit buggy gained was due them.

It's a loop mate.

Buggy would need to be one with more weight in the balance to make sense of such idea and he doesn't.

Mate the WG KNOWS that Buggy aint worth shit. They had him in Impel Down lvl 1 & only made him a Shichibukai for his influence.
We know for a fact (Law's words) that Mihawk & Crocodile are the ones who are bringing up Buggy and not the other way around.

And you dont get a higher bounty than 2 Yonkos for being a bounty hunter. Look at Crocodile f.ex., he's not even over 2 whereas Mihawk is percieved as a higher threat than 2 EMPERORS of the Sea.
Kidd is a bigger threat then BB and equally the same threat as Lufy?

Mihawk with his yonko crew threat is weaker then bm and shanks that’s sad

Sorry, I am out of the loop here, what does have so many 1s like that have to do with Shimotsuki teasing?
Basically this:

I wonder if that "1.111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 billion" bounty or whatever for Zoro is legit, lmao

Another way for oda to tease us that Zoro is a shimotsuki while being a little bitch about it
I was also thinking someone pulled it out of their ass, but then I remembered that Drumz tweeted this the other day:

Made me wonder if it was true after all lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.